News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Okay, so since vermilionvermin is dead, I have to be active. :(

Everyone post a suspicion list with explanations by tomorrow.  If not, you'll suffer the consequences of me probably being suspicious of you since everyone else will appear Human and me pushing for a lynch on you!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 14, 2012, 07:18:27 PMWell do share. This knowledge may make me change my mind.
1. vermilionvermin: NOT; was wolfed...
2. FSM-Reapr: NOT; was wolfed...
3. Kman96/shadowkirby: Not; I have no reasons to believe he was a wolf.
4. Dude: Not; I have no reasons to believe he is a wolf.

5. BlackDragonSlayer: :P Why would I suspect myself? :P
6. Spyro: Not; I have no reasons to believe he is a wolf.
7. SocialFox: Not; for some reason, wanting everyone to vote for him just makes him seem that much more human... If he were a wolf, he (probably) wouldn't want to put the other wolf/wolves on the brink of defeat.
8. Bubbles7689: NOT; was wolfed.

9. blueflower999: Wolf; in your own post, you said that it would be clear that beginning players would go for obvious choices, even if/though it would make no sense (I'm a logical person...), or if the players weren't so obvious. Why else would the wolves choose "obvious" players, but to set up a trap?
10. Mashi: I have no reasons to believe he is a wolf currently.
11. spitllama: Secondary suspect; could be a wolf, but I'm going for human... for now
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf: I'm going for human; there aren't enough reasons to suspect him currently over my other choices.

13. gzgregory: Wolf; my mistake was not voting for him; that leaves me vulnerable to attack from the real wolves.
14. SlowPokemon: Wolf; for the reasons I have stated previously in my posts; additionally, I have no reasons to suspect any of the others as being wolves (aside from spitllama).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on October 14, 2012, 07:31:50 PMOkay, so since vermilionvermin is dead, I have to be active. :(

Everyone post a suspicion list with explanations by tomorrow.  If not, you'll suffer the consequences of me probably being suspicious of you since everyone else will appear Human and me pushing for a lynch on you!!!
Remember last time I tried to post my suspicions.
And time Before that.

BlackDragonSlayer

SlowPokemon

I'll stick with my BlackDragonSlayer-sixth-sense again.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Okay uhm well...

1. vermilionvermin- wolfed, no
2. FSM-Reapr- woled, no
3. Kman96/shadowkirby- Dead, I'm really not sure with this one.
4. Dude- Nothing I'm suspicious of.
5. BlackDragonSlayer- Wolf maybe? He has left a few chats when they got good, as in talking about your suspicions and stuff. Also he wasn't targeted.
6. Spyro- Nothing I'm suspicious of, a little inactive? I'm not sure..
7. SocialFox- Uhm.. Your playing style is uh, different? Errmm, why want to die? Probably Human.
8. Bubbles7689- Dead, can't remember how he died. Probably human though..
9. blueflower999- Well don't remember much of you. Don't know really.
10. Mashi- I just think Mashi is human because he is... Mashi..
11. spitllama- Wolf? Or framed human? Lynch?
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf- Well, he's an amazing player super cool and all that. Very pro, definetly human.
13. gzgregory- dead, almost certainly wolf.
14. SlowPokemon- I think your wolf, I'm not sure, keep getting him mixed up with Spit to be honest, don't know if some of my suspicions are on him or Spit.

Dude

Safety on Blue for now until I can think this through.

Although I would like to vote for Slow, I'll wait until I get on the chat. (If anyone is there right now... -_-)

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 15, 2012, 04:11:18 AM5. BlackDragonSlayer- Wolf maybe? He has left a few chats when they got good, as in talking about your suspicions and stuff. Also he wasn't targeted.
I've only been in like... two chats?
One was with vermilionvermin, but only after we had talked a while.
The other one was, as I said, because, if I had stayed, I would have been on and off for maybe thirty second periods at a time. Additionally, my older brother had to use the computer.

Most of you all seem to be forgetting the two red humans in this game...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 15, 2012, 11:58:17 AMYeh pretty, much.
Now, three. :P
I recommend you join the chat right now if you have time. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Oh there's one on now?! I check like all the time, I missed it! Ahh, I'll go on in 20 mins or so, gotta go for dinner now :)

Toby

Whats the link? How do I find out the link to all these chats, I'm guessing there's a new one?

Yugi

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 14, 2012, 07:48:03 PM9. blueflower999: Wolf; in your own post, you said that it would be clear that beginning players would go for obvious choices, even if/though it would make no sense (I'm a logical person...), or if the players weren't so obvious. Why else would the wolves choose "obvious" players, but to set up a trap?
Remember that this is not the only reason I accused you. It was this on conjunction with that Gz, who almost certainly a wolf, did not target you as instructed, but instead targeted Spit. I'm not saying that you're a logical person, I'm saying that newcomers who are wolves often don't know the most strategic ways of being a wolf. Heck, I've been playing this game since last December, and have only been a wolf twice. And both times I had no idea what I was doing. So realize that I'm not trying to be frivolous insult you, just stating a view of mine.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 15, 2012, 03:27:23 PMRemember that this is not the only reason I accused you. It was this on conjunction with that Gz, who almost certainly a wolf, did not target you as instructed, but instead targeted Spit. I'm not saying that you're a logical person, I'm saying that newcomers who are wolves often don't know the most strategic ways of being a wolf. Heck, I've been playing this game since last December, and have only been a wolf twice. And both times I had no idea what I was doing. So realize that I'm not trying to be frivolous insult you, just stating a view of mine.
I gave my reasons why I chose Slow over Gz... if I were a wolf, it wouldn't want to make myself suspicious in such a way as that (voting for SlowPokemon over the "obvious" suspect).
Now, as we have more information, and the selection of people is getting smaller, it has become clearer who has a greater potential to be a wolf, and who does not.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber