News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as normal this phase.  I've been pretty busy, and will continue to be busy tomorrow.

I'll vote Slow because of a lack of other leads.  If something better comes up and I have time to change my vote before the phase ends, I'll do so.  Otherwise it remains here.

spitllama

I'm going to just stick with BDS for now
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I'm going to vote Mashi; not, as per usual, "because he's mashi," but because what I did should not indicate I'm a wolf at all, if anyone actually thought about it. And while the other players may not have the sense or energy to think about it, Mashi should be smart enough to realize that there's nothing to suggest I'm a wolf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Wow, three vote leads in a row.

Okay well there must be a reason to why Gz targeted Slow and not BDS like requested.

It was requested if Gz was town he was to target BDS, he was infact not town so he didn't do as we asked, but still why? This is indeed WIFOM I must say.

First reason, is it just plain to say that BDS is a wolf and of course Gz would not allow him to be revealed for obvious reasons?

Or is Gz smart enough to make us think that the first reason is true but in fact BDS is just a regular townie and Gz tried to frame him because BDS is surely quite a strong player. Now I think Gz is smart but not exactly this smart..

Why was slowpoke targeted instead? Is it just plane to say that Slow was a green wolf (can't remember but I think these are real) and Gz just wanted to show is he's 'town'.

Or is Gz smart enough to infact frame Slow making us think he is a green wolf but really he is a regular town.

Now just to let you know I'm on my phone just now and it would take a lot of effort to check the main page right now and everything but I think we have a special? Tell me if I'm wrong, just basing this off the fact that there is possibly specials in every game. If we have a killer special (again not sure if these are real) I'd suggest he kills either BDS or slow (I think night kill roles are revealed) if it is revealed that Slow or BDS is town, we should leave them both (sorry for the one we killed) if one is shown as wolf, we kill the other (woohoo).

Sorry for all these clueless statements and stuff in brackets, hard work having to catch up on everything via phone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 13, 2012, 09:34:13 AMWow, three vote leads in a row.

Okay well there must be a reason to why Gz targeted Slow and not BDS like requested.

It was requested if Gz was town he was to target BDS, he was infact not town so he didn't do as we asked, but still why? This is indeed WIFOM I must say.

First reason, is it just plain to say that BDS is a wolf and of course Gz would not allow him to be revealed for obvious reasons?

Or is Gz smart enough to make us think that the first reason is true but in fact BDS is just a regular townie and Gz tried to frame him because BDS is surely quite a strong player. Now I think Gz is smart but not exactly this smart..

Why was slowpoke targeted instead? Is it just plane to say that Slow was a green wolf (can't remember but I think these are real) and Gz just wanted to show is he's 'town'.

Or is Gz smart enough to infact frame Slow making us think he is a green wolf but really he is a regular town.

Now just to let you know I'm on my phone just now and it would take a lot of effort to check the main page right now and everything but I think we have a special? Tell me if I'm wrong, just basing this off the fact that there is possibly specials in every game. If we have a killer special (again not sure if these are real) I'd suggest he kills either BDS or slow (I think night kill roles are revealed) if it is revealed that Slow or BDS is town, we should leave them both (sorry for the one we killed) if one is shown as wolf, we kill the other (woohoo).

Sorry for all these clueless statements and stuff in brackets, hard work having to catch up on everything via phone.
...wasn't spitllama the one targeted?

Also: if gzgregory didn't reveal me, even when he was told to (and I even encouraged him :P), that would only make me seem MORE like a wolf. As if he were obviously trying to hide my identity to act as a type of shield for the wolves.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 13, 2012, 11:53:41 AM...wasn't spitllama the one targeted?

Also: if gzgregory didn't reveal me, even when he was told to (and I even encouraged him :P), that would only make me seem MORE like a wolf. As if he were obviously trying to hide my identity to act as a type of shield for the wolves.

Wasn't that my point?

Your either wolf, or your either just being framed.

Let's say you are wolf though, it's almost certain Gz would not reveal youanyway, and your point of you encouraging gz to target you doesn't exactly help. You can talk in pm can't you?

Since Slow is I think leading a lynch on you unless someone else voted you I think that sort of proves him innocent. I don't think Gz is incredibly smart to be trying to frame you I think I'll go with the situation that your wolf.

I'm getting mixed up with Slow and Spit :(.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 13, 2012, 12:11:42 PMWasn't that my point?

Your either wolf, or your either just being framed.

Let's say you are wolf though, it's almost certain Gz would not reveal youanyway, and your point of you encouraging gz to target you doesn't exactly help. You can talk in pm can't you?

Since Slow is I think leading a lynch on you unless someone else voted you I think that sort of proves him innocent. I don't think Gz is incredibly smart to be trying to frame you I think I'll go with the situation that your wolf.

I'm getting mixed up with Slow and Spit :(.
Why would I have encouraged gzgregory to target me if I were a wolf? Also notice that I wasn't the only one who wanted to target me...
Even if gzgregory wasn't the one who thought of framing me, there are still two other wolves. Who I'm sure are very capable of suggesting such a thing. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

No one came to the chat party yesterday.  So come to the chat if you can to discuss the game, I suppose.

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

...I'll be on and off today, for much of the day...
I seemed really suspicious during chat because of my sudden disappearance, didn't I? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Count
vermilionvermin - SlowPokemon
Kman96/shadowkirby
Dude
BlackDragonSlayer - Slowpokemon
Spyro
SocialFox - Socialfox
blueflower999
Mashi
spitllama - BlackDragonSlayer
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
SlowPokemon - Mashi

Tally
2 - SlowPokemon (BlackDragonSlayer, vermilionvermin)
1 - BlackDragonSlayer (spitllama)
1 - Mashi (SlowPokemon)
1 - SocialFox (SocialFox)

Players who suck haven't voted
Kman96/shadowkirby
Dude
Spyro
blueflower999
Mashi
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Two hours left in the phase.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Just kidding. I was tricked into eating dinner at 8:00, so I'm pushing the phase back two hours. Hope that's okay with everyone!

Day 2 will now end at 10:00 PM CST, two hours later than the previous time.

That means you have a little over 3 hours to figure out who's gettin' lynched!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

I was hoping to discuss the game with more Players before making a final decision, but things didn't go as planned, unfortunately, since only TheBoyWhoCriedWolf and BlackDragonSlayer were the only two people to show up and I became busy and couldn't discuss much with either.

I originally wasn't really suspicious of SlowPokemon until he made his most recent post.  I've never expressed any suspicion towards him until this point and simply stated once before that I was ambivalent towards him.  His reasoning that I'm suspicious for not realising that he's supposedly not suspicious for his actions also raises a bell; why single me out when there's another notable Player, vermilionvermin, who believes that you are suspicious (and actually voted for you!)?  I feel that your suspicion of me has little merit and seems thrown out gratuitously.

However, I don't really see a Wolf doing something like this, unless for desperation (which, I suppose, may be possible, since SlowPokemon was being voted for vermilionvermin and was generally suspicious already, but I find it a bit unlikely), which makes me lean slightly towards SlowPokemon's humanity.

I'm not entirely confident about this vote, but it's the best I have and I would prefer having a legitimate vote through concord with other Players (it's how we lynched Doodle in Melancholy, after all!) than create a KitB and let pure chance decide who's lynched.  SlowPokemon, if you're online when you log in, I suppose target yourself or someone of your choice if you haven't already, since there's not really any time to make a group decision with the time remaining at the moment.

SlowPokemon

Yugi