News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

I am using a school computer and today is Friday.

SlowPokemon

On an unrelated note, Mashi, I know you were suspicious of me and I would like to know if I still am, and if so - why?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I'm looking over your reaction and am beginning to view it in a more Human light but am generally undecided about you.

spitllama

Yeeep that's a clever strategy. Wolf the person who was most suspicious of me to encourage my lynch. Wonderful.

Before the firestorm occurs, I had no incentive to further encourage gzg's lynch. And @ Verm, I said before that I did not share the fact that I saw gzg online because I figured the wolves didn't know each other. Not the best excuse, I know, but that's all I got.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Chat party at 8PM EST tomorrow!!!

vermilionvermin

So I'm kind of torn about Spitllama.

My gut says he seems wolfy.  The part where he talks about the wolves' plan to frame him seems odd, especially considering the fact that FSM was an obvious human and should have been wolfed simply for being as obvious a human as can be.

But then there are issues with him being a wolf.  Namely his handling of the situation with gzgregory.  When he posts that he's seen gregory send a PM, gregory hasn't given his incriminating response yet.  There's still a solid chance greg could have gotten out of it.  Spitllama being a wolf assumes he's partners with gregory, which is something I don't see as very likely.  It means either spitllama was lying about having seen him PM someone or that he buried his partner by suggesting that there was another time he was looking at PM's.  Neither seems likely.

There's also the fact that revealing the Master Wolf is a really, really gutsy strategy.  It relies on the humans never deciding that it's suspicious that the guy who's been revealed green never gets wolfed.  I just checked my PM's, and when Spitllama, gregory, and I were wolves in Snakes on a Plane, I was the one who suggested that Gzgregory poison himself.  Gregory wanted to poison Spyro because he was inactive.

I think what we should look more into is why Spitllama was chosen as Gregory's target.  If he's not the Master wolf, then either the wolves were planning on wolfing him, or the wolves didn't communicate well.  This could also be an attempt to frame BlackDragonSlayer for not being revealed, but I think that's kind of weak.  Gregory could have revealed Bubbles' color or something if he wanted to do that.  Additionally, I would have thought that Slow was the person the majority of people wanted seered.  I'm surprised and slightly suspicious that none of this involved Slow.

Toby

Awh, was he our strongest player? Certainly one of the most active and they always trick me into thinking they are :D

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll vote in the morning, when I'm not tired. :P When I can think properly.
For reference, it's 1:11 A.M. here at the time I'm typing this...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Guys, I'm totes too busy for this, so I'm Dropping out.

Sorry, bros.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 12, 2012, 08:35:12 AMGuess I'm...

Dropping in. 8)
Haha!
Ok, now onto my vote:

SlowPokemon
Nobody else has given me very many reasons to suspect them, at least as much as you...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Ugh, so much to catch up on.

Slow: seems like he could be either, but I'm leaning towards him being a wolf than a human.
Verm: Probably human, but there's a little part of me that is iffy about it. I don't know why though... Meh.
BWCW: I've personally never seen your playing style before so I don't really know what to think about you just yet.
Mashi: Totes wolf. jk. <3 I'm pretty sure you're human.
Other people: Idk yet.

Sorry I've been stupidly busy this week. I'll try to be more active.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 12, 2012, 12:13:24 PMSlow: seems like he could be either, but I'm leaning towards him being a wolf than a human.
Verm: Probably human, but there's a little part of me that is iffy about it. I don't know why though... Meh.
BWCW: I've personally never seen your playing style before so I don't really know what to think about you just yet.
Mashi: Totes wolf. jk. <3 I'm pretty sure you're human.
Other people: Idk yet.
Slow: Agree...
Verm: Either a human, or a really clever wolf. :P More toward human.
BWCW: Either human, or a wolf who acts like a human.
Other people: Not really enough information to decide... yet...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I'm sorry I'm so inactive guys, I'm just really busy during the weekdays.

Yugi

WAITWAITWAIT.
I can stay, I got a new computer.