News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Alright, I've started looking for a replacement for SocialFox. Until somebody offers to take his place though, just assume he's playing.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, do you know of anyone at CFM who might want to join this game?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 11, 2012, 03:01:01 PMI can take his place
No you can't.
Also. In the next Host Sigh ups. Can you please put my game in there Bird.
It's Mystery.

Toby

Uhm, I think so, I have a few in mind I could ask. Ill do so when I'm on my laptop or something. Might take a while for that though. I suggest you maybe ask Gzif he could get someone though he isn't exactly the 'recruiting' type.

Ill see tomorro if I have time, also going to Edinburgh tomorro for a few days, will be on my phone much, try post once a day at least if I can.

vermilionvermin

Yay suspicion list

14. SlowPokemon:  Not set on lynching you, but you're mildly suspicious for objecting to the stuff against gregory and then voting for him.  I'll go into it a little bit more on my analysis with Spyro, but your later support for the lynch is mildly suspicious.  Mildly suspicious earns you top spot at this point in the game.

11. spitllama:  It's weird that you saw Gregory sending a message or looking at his PM's, I can't remember which, and said nothing.  It's also really weird that you were seered green.

3. Kman96:  Haven't formed an opinion

4. Dude:  See above

7. SocialFox:  See above

9. blueflower999:  I feel like you've said something worth analyzing, but I forgot what it is and I'm running out of time to post this.

5. BlackDragonSlayer:  I'm trying to get this out before the phase ends in case I get wolfed, so I'm just going to post this log I had
with him last night.  I forget why it made me think he was human, but it definitely did.
Quote22:46      *** BlackDragonSlayer joined #TWGNSM
22:46   BlackDragonSlayer   'Ello there
22:46   Vermilionvermin   Hello Blackdragonslayer
22:46   BlackDragonSlayer   Welcome Vermillionvermin
22:47   BlackDragonSlayer   Vermilionvermin
22:47   BlackDragonSlayer   I spelled it with two L's...
22:49   Vermilionvermin   if you had to pick three players right now to be wolves, whom would you pick?
22:50   BlackDragonSlayer   FSM, possibly gzgregory, and... not sure about the third, really...
22:50   Vermilionvermin   what makes you suspicious of FSM?
22:51   BlackDragonSlayer   The fact that he jumped on gzgregory... but then, they both couldn't be wolves...
22:52   BlackDragonSlayer   ...so, at least one of THEM could have great potential to be a wolf...
22:52   Vermilionvermin   what do you think of slowpokemon and spyro?
22:53   BlackDragonSlayer   Slowpokemon is suspicious... but then again, if he were a wolf, gzgregory couldn't really be a wolf (unless the wolf team turned on itself for the purpose of self-preservation).
22:54   BlackDragonSlayer   Spyro... not sure about him...
22:54   Vermilionvermin   I was thinking the opposite about Slow.
22:54   Vermilionvermin   It makes a lot more sense for him to be a wolf if gregory is one
22:54   Vermilionvermin   because he was the one who initially defended him
22:55   Vermilionvermin   I think Gregory became a lost cause for the wolves
22:55   Vermilionvermin   I'm assuming for the rest of the game that Greg was a wolf
22:55   BlackDragonSlayer   Good point... so, he did it to make it seem as if he isn't a wolf...
22:55   BlackDragonSlayer   Possibly...
22:56   Vermilionvermin   Greg didn't really try to defend himself
22:56   Vermilionvermin   I agree that looking at a PM doesn't necessarily mean that someone's a wolf
22:57   Vermilionvermin   but the fact that FSM said he saw Greg sending a PM and that Greg said he was only looking at his PM's is sketchy
22:57   Vermilionvermin   along with the fact that he said he was looking at his PM's to update a page which hasn't been updated in two weeks
22:57   BlackDragonSlayer   ...what timezone is FSM in, and what timezone is Greg in?
22:58   Vermilionvermin   I think Greg is in Pacific time
22:58   Vermilionvermin   FSM is in like Finland time or something
22:58   BlackDragonSlayer   Ok... if they were in the same/similar timezones, FSM's activity would be just as suspicious... 
22:59   Vermilionvermin   what's suspicious isn't the fact that he was online at the time
22:59   Vermilionvermin   what's suspicious is that he was sending a PM
22:59   Vermilionvermin   humans have no need to send PM's during the night
23:00   BlackDragonSlayer   During night-phase: To reveal suspicions because of the possibility of getting wolfed.
23:00   BlackDragonSlayer   Night time (as in, real night): Really dedicated TWG player? 
23:00   Vermilionvermin   I meant night phase
23:01   Vermilionvermin   gregory didn't seem to have any suspicions
23:01   BlackDragonSlayer   Ok, then first sentence.
23:01   Vermilionvermin   and he didn't say that he was sending someone suspicions
23:02   BlackDragonSlayer   If he was, then we'd have to find out whom...
23:02   Vermilionvermin   If he was, it doesn't make much sense for him to lie about why he sent the PM
23:02   BlackDragonSlayer   Also, it might not always be a good idea to reveal suspicions; early in the game, they could have the possibility of being wrong, and influencing peoples' decisions...
23:03   BlackDragonSlayer   *reveal suspicions publicly
23:03   BlackDragonSlayer   It's always best to observe people more, and gain more solid suspicions, THEN reveal them (not too early, not too late).
23:04   Vermilionvermin   Here's the thing though: Gregory didn't have any suspicions as he died.
23:04   Vermilionvermin   If he really suspected spitllama, he should have said something
23:04   Vermilionvermin   he also shouldn't have lied about why he was sending a PM
23:04   Vermilionvermin   and on top of that, he also should have told us whom he sent the PM to
23:05   Vermilionvermin   and urged us to lynch that person for not defending him
23:05   BlackDragonSlayer   What's equally odd is that he said he targeted me, but actually targeted spitllama. As you said, he would have said something
23:05   Vermilionvermin   I think the reason he targetted spitllama
23:05   Vermilionvermin   was because the wolves are going to wolf spitllama tonight
23:06   BlackDragonSlayer   That would make sense; it would essentially be like a wasted reveal for the humans... 
23:07   BlackDragonSlayer   Well, goodbye for now...
23:07   Vermilionvermin   okay
23:07      *** BlackDragonSlayer quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

6. Spyro:  Tried to defend gregory, or at least said he wasn't convinced he was a wolf, when the evidence against him was insurmountable.  While this may sound odd as a reason to conclude that he's human, I can't see a wolf trying to save a partner that was already caught.  I can see a human being irrationally hesitant.

10. Mashi:  Revealing spitllama doesn't seem like a smart thing to do no matter how I look at it.  If he's the Master wolf, it'll be super suspicious when he never gets wolfed.  If he's some random human that the wolves were planning to wolf, I don't understand why spitllama was picked.  FSM was a really obvious human and spitllama was mildly suspicious.

12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf: 
QuoteJust a thought, why not have a mass claim and pick on the ones with counterclaims? I mean we all see the roles, for us it's just remembering out picture, for wolfs it's figuring out who to go against, who to counterclaim, who they think they can beat at a war.
Wolves do not say that.

2. FSM-Reapr:  Caught a wolf

1. vermilionvermin:   8)

Bird

1. Pokemon who is a wolf
2. Pokemon who is a wolf
3. Pokemon who is a wolf
4. Pokemon
5. Pokemon
6. Pokemon
7. Pokemon
8. Pokemon
9. Pokemon
10. Pokemon
11. Pokemon
12. Pokemon
13. Pokemon
14. Pokemon

Every player has the option to "target" another player by sending a PM to me saying who you're targeting. You can change your target at any time, as many times as you want. If you are lynched, the color of your targeted player is revealed to the thread. Wolves know the identities of the red humans. Every day phase there will be a trivia question. Winner gets a picture of a medal.

----------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Night 1
Beginning of Day 1
Beginning of Night 2
Beginning of Day 2

----------------------------------------------------------

1. vermilionvermin
2. FSM-Reapr
3. Kman96
4. Dude
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Spyro
7. SocialFox
8. Bubbles7689
9. blueflower999
10. Mashi
11. spitllama
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
13. gzgregory
14. SlowPokemon

FSM the dragonite got hit by a truck and nobody attended his funeral. The other pokemon suspected the wolves were behind it.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends the day after tomorrow, (Saturday) October 13th at 8:00 PM CST.

Trivia Question: This pokemon is known for saying "Pika" and "Pikachu".

Mashi

vermilionvermin

Bird

Yugi

HE GUYS I CAN"T PLAY GAME SO EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME
SOCIALFOX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SocialFox on October 11, 2012, 07:00:31 PMHE GUYS I CAN"T PLAY GAME SO EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME
SOCIALFOX

Okay, you tell Bubbles she can't replace you then quit. She's replacing you, this is ridiculous.

Also, people seem to think I objected against the claims against Gregory? It had nothing to do with Gregory. I think it's foolish to lynch someone just because they sent a personal message -_- I seriously don't understand why everything has this opinion that I "suddenly changed my mind" or something
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2012, 07:10:07 PMOkay, you tell Bubbles she can't replace you then quit. She's replacing you, this is ridiculous.

Also, people seem to think I objected against the claims against Gregory? It had nothing to do with Gregory. I think it's foolish to lynch someone just because they sent a personal message -_- I seriously don't understand why everything has this opinion that I "suddenly changed my mind" or something
She was already a player.

Bird

Quote from: SocialFox on October 11, 2012, 07:00:31 PMHE GUYS I CAN"T PLAY GAME SO EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME
SOCIALFOX
HEY EVERYONE I CAN'T PLAY BUT I CAN FIND TIME TO POST LOL LET ME KILL MYSELF!

No really, chill. We're looking for a replacement.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 11, 2012, 05:59:59 PMFSM the dragonite got hit by a truck and nobody attended his funeral. The other pokemon suspected the wolves were behind it.

RIP...  :'(
Well, he wasn't a wolf... 
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber