1 (7.1%)
Sheikah's Red vs. Blue:  Revenge
1 (7.1%)
Shadowkirby's Doctor Two
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

the_last_sheikah

Red vs. Blue: Revenge

The Meta: Cannot be wolfed.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals that A.I.

Wolves:
South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched, she can choose to sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
Wyoming: Can end the phase instantly, one time only.  Anything that happens between his PM to the host to end the phase, and the host actually ending the phase, doesn't count.
Washington: Wolf painter.  Cannot use/receive A.I.s

Humans:
Church: Seer
Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
Doc: Gaurdian
Sarge: Brutal, PMs host who will die with him if he is lynched.
Sister: Takes 2 wolfings to kill.
Lopez the Heavy: Reconstruction: If killed, and extra players are waiting to swap in, Lopez will be rebuilt after one phase, now controlled by the waiting player.
Caboose: Human
Grif: Human
Simmons: Human
Doughnut: Human
Junior: Human
Shelia: Human

A.I. units(items):
Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours.
Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, or how many A.I.s the Meta has.
Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for only 1 phase.  PMs must be sent to the host.
Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team, but still counts towards the human team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  If you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Quote from: SocialFox on October 05, 2012, 03:53:03 AMMaybe wait untill TWG L untill you start this.

I vote for making TWG L a Blast from the past host signup (in which, every player who would like could make a blast from the past TWG)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Guys, don't come to steal mah idea!!! :(

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 05, 2012, 06:34:53 AMGuys, don't come to steal mah idea!!! :(

Well FSM, you can eighter be dissapointed because we are stealing your idea, or happy because your idea is so much appreciated that we want to make our own version of it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Before I can be happy, I should host it, so I can develop new and improved Blasts!

EFitTrainr

TWG: XXXX: Doctor Two

Wolves:
1. Dalek
    Special power: Exterminate
    Same as a brutal wolf.
2. Rassilon
    Special power: The hand of Omega
    Rassilon can use the hand of omega to alter a player's colour.
3. Cyberman
    Special power: Upgrading
    When only two wolves are left alive, The Cyberman can upgrade a human into a basic wolf. (they lose their power)
4. Weeping Angel
    Special power: Blink
    If no one votes for the weeping angel two phases in a row, the weeping angel can vigi any one player

Specials:
5. The 11th Doctor
    Power: "Look at me, I'm a target!"
    The Doctor can distract the wolves from wolfing another player. (Guarding)

6. Captain Jack Harkness
    Power: "Hello, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. What's your name?"
    Captain Jack uses his manliness to find out another player's colour. (Seering)

7. River Song
    Power: "Hello Sweetie"
    River uses her hallucinogenic lipstick to redirect a wolfing. (One time use)

Humans:
8. Companion
9. Companion
10. Companion
11. Companion
12. Companion
13. Companion

14. Ood (Miller)

Items:
Sonic Screwdriver
Can be used to unlock a player's identity. (seering item)
Can be recieved every night phase by correctly answering a piece of Doctor Who trivia.

TARDIS
Allows the player who recieves it at the start of the game to travel either back in time (redo a phase)
Or forwards in time (skip a phase)
Only distributed once.

Future sonic screwdriver: Stores a dead player's conscience. Can be used to ask one question of a dead player. (They must answer truthfully)

Races:

Human. Your basic, generic, bipedal life-forms. (Includes previously human as well)

Timelord: The Doctor, River Song, the Weeping Angel (go watch the End of Time part 2), and Rassilon fall into this category. If they are killed, the can either regenerate, (be revived), or transfer their energy into a dead player, reviving them (like the end of series 4)
If all Timelords are alive and have found each other's identities, they can form an alliance, with the power to wolf and lynch. If two timelords are killed during the alliance, they will be locked inside the timewar, and the remaing groups will both win. If one of the Timelords has the TARDIS, that timelord alone can escape the timewar, or if the alliance has not been formed, then can use the timelock on the other living timelords. The timelords win if when they are allied, they eliminate all others groups (excluding two survivors.)
I like food.

vermilionvermin

I missed Socialfox's post saying my game is the same as that one on a different forum.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4025.msg130876#msg130876

the last 15 lines of the log.

EDIT:  The poll is up

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 06, 2012, 11:37:48 AMI missed Socialfox's post saying my game is the same as that one on a different forum.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4025.msg130876#msg130876

the last 15 lines of the log.

EDIT:  The poll is up

"Verm is now known as Nighthawk."
"Nighthawk" is the username I've encountered most on the Internet...

But who's game to vote for...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

What I love about SuperTWG™/my game, is that all roles are somehow special. That makes it fun to play knowing you'll have an interesting role!

Also I promise through my best friend's and my soul that I'll do a better job hosting. My previous hosting was awful due to it's timing.

MaestroUGC

Hold on, I thought we couldn't put multiple bids in for hosting during the sign-ups?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

I think that, in order to prevent people from flooding the sign-ups with games, that's probably the best policy.

FSM, is there one game you'd rather host?  I'll remove the other one from these sign-ups.

Kman96

I'm good for a manhunt this game. Haven't had one since End of Zee Waurld, I don't think...oh wait.

That was the last one I played...nevermind. Either way, I kinda wanna play a manhunt.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Made a few edits to my game idea.

vermilionvermin

Poll will end tomorrow night at midnight eastern time or when there's a five-vote lead.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 06, 2012, 05:47:56 PMPoll will end tomorrow night at midnight eastern time or when there's a five-vote lead.
...uh, wow... all of them have at least 1 vote...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber