News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Favorite Gen V Pokemon

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

As promised, here goes!

My interpretation of Garbodor.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 09, 2012, 10:57:06 AMCofagrigus is pretty good (I have one on my team); even at level 35, it was able to handle Shauntal (not that easily, though :P).
Why on earth would you go up against the Elite Four with a level 35 Pokemon? Even by HGSS standards that's crazy!

SlowPokemon

That drawing is excellent and very original.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2012, 06:37:30 AMWhy on earth would you go up against the Elite Four with a level 35 Pokemon? Even by HGSS standards that's crazy!
Speaking of HG/SS, I beat that game in like two days... :P Maybe not even six hours non-stop total. :P

Back to the point: The highest level Pokemon the Elite Four have on the first run through in Black and White is level 50. That was a little less than the level of my starter at the time; most of my other team was around levels 15-35 (revive and heal fodder, essentially :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber