Most Annoying Video Game Bosses / Levels

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

So, what recent game levels/bosses have annoyed Fox lately.

Let's count.

Balore (Castlevania:Aria of Sorrow)
Puppet Master (Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow)
That goddamm desert place in Super Mario 64 DS (<--)
All of Bevelle (Final Fantasy X)
Mike Tyson (Punch Out)
Kirby And the Amazing Mirror
Inside Jabu Jabu's belly (Zelda Ocarina of Time)
Baron Brixius (Sonny 2)
Hell Wyrm (Final Fantasy XII)

That's all I guess.

Dudeman

The vintage Aperture Science levels in the second half of Portal 2. I had to use a guide for at least 5. Probably more.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Oh gosh me too. Such a great game, but I stink at its puzzles.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

It probably would've been worse if they hadn't included Cave Johnson.

"When life gives you lemons, DON'T make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

"Get mad! I don't want your dang lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! ...with the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! *COUGH* *COUGH*"

...I know too many of these quotes.

And GLaDOS was all like "Yeah! Yes! Yeah, take the lemons! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! Oh, I like this guy!"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

"All right, this next test involves...trace amounts of time travel. So if you see your future self on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys say that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward. So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business."

Anyways, back on topic, Soda Popinski in Punch-Out!! Wii is HARD. I still haven't beat him on practice mode.

Yugi

Quote from: Dudeman on January 03, 2013, 06:04:25 PM"All right, this next test involves...trace amounts of time travel. So if you see your future self on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys say that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward. So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business."

Anyways, back on topic, Soda Popinski in Punch-Out!! Wii is HARD. I still haven't beat him on practice mode.
Mike tyson.

Beat him on my first try.

blueflower999

Quote from: SocialFox on January 03, 2013, 06:07:47 PMMike tyson.

Beat him on my first try.
I have a hard time believing that  :P

I know people like 30+ years old who still remember the code to this day
Bulbear! Blueflower999

garlicbananas

Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1. I don't personally know any who has actually beat him.
Lou in Guitar Hero 3. I can't be the only who played that game here.
When I was 3, Brock.  I refused to use anything but Pikachu and Pidgeotto.  Pikachu got to level 30 by the time I beat him. Yuuuuup.
Final boss of Uncharted 2.  Took. So. Much. Damage.
Red anyone? So much grinding followed by so much satisfaction.
I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: garlicbananas on January 03, 2013, 07:39:02 PMSephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1. I don't personally know any who has actually beat him.

When I was 3, Brock.  I refused to use anything but Pikachu and Pidgeotto.  Pikachu got to level 30 by the time I beat him. Yuuuuup.

Red anyone? So much grinding followed by so much satisfaction.

Sephiroth: My older brother beat him, although I never got that far in Kingdom Hearts (I've finished the game, but haven't fought any of the "extra" bosses). :(

Brock: In Pokemon Yellow, yes...

Red: I beat him with a Typhlosion in Crystal.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pit0010

I thought the second time you have to kill Scervo in Skyward sword was really annoying and ticked me off sooo much.

Also the second time to kill imprisoned. Those freaking electricity on every stomp. =_=

and for some reason...it takes me forever to kill Mrs. Thwomp in mario and luigi Partners in time...
*lol I'm really bad at leveling up*
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Wolf

I think the annoying boss I've met is the rock monster in super Mario galaxy on the haunted house galaxy thingy or something. He keeps putting rock pillars so I can't hit him with the exploding boo.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Dudeman

Ah, Bouldergeist. He is a bit of a pain (especially with the daredevil challenge). I found him easier when I fought him again in SMG2.