News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Most Annoying Video Game Bosses / Levels

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

One that immediately comes to mind is the Emerald Serenade in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Not so much hard as super annoying, I cannot STAND that thing. Flying around Wonderland and the other worlds at top speed, allowing about one hit for every five minutes.

I also hate a LOT of the Mystery Dungeon bosses. I remember the Lairon/Aggron troupe in PMDEOS taking me a really long time. Jirachi was no cakewalk either. Hate Primal Dialga.

What are some of your least favorite bosses?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I have bad memories of those larions. When playing the special mission with Team charm, it was so difficult and I was having such a hard time that I resorted to action replay (which I really didnt want to do, for pride reasons). Well, as it turns out, it was a horrible idea, since somehow the one-hit-kill code corrupted my game and I couldnt play it for a full year until I found out the right way to restart my entire file. I think Primal Dialga was one of those bosses that I died so many times I forgot to count, so yeah

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Thunderbird in Zelda II. Even at full strength, it's one of the ugh bosses, especially because you have to drain a few magic bars to cast Thunder before you can attack it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

*post for notifications. Will edit in later.*
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

Final boss in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Took me over an hour.

Yugi

Quote from: gzgregory on October 01, 2012, 08:42:16 PMFinal boss in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Took me over an hour.
Do you know how long it took me to beat Yiazmat?

4 hours.
4 ******* HOURS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on October 01, 2012, 09:11:21 PMDo you know how long it took me to beat Yiazmat?

4 hours.
4 ******* HOURS.

For comparison: It took me about two and a half hours to beat Ruby Weapon, under-leveled, off course. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Malus ,the last colossus in Shadow of the Colossus, is stupidly difficult.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Primal Dialga was annoying, as is Darkrai and his team in PMD 2...

I also don't have fond memories of Bouldergeist on Daredevil runs, Gobblegut (on fire)... a lot of Galaxy bosses gave me a headache.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 09:24:05 PMPrimal Dialga was annoying, as is Darkrai and his team in PMD 2...
Sentry Duty x20→Reviver Seed x20→Lapras/Dark Crater→Success

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PMI also hate a LOT of the Mystery Dungeon bosses. I remember the Lairon/Aggron troupe in PMDEOS taking me a really long time. Jirachi was no cakewalk either. Hate Primal Dialga.
JIRACHI WAS A BITCH D:< Why would you use Bidoof of all Pokemon against a Steel type Boss I don't know!

Lol I found the Lairon Group easy :P And I spent forever getting to Darkarai, that I beat him easily. FUCK YEAH PIKACHU WITH DISCHARGE!

blueflower999

UGH, PRIMAL DILGA. That took forever.  >:(

Pikmin 1's Emperor Bulblax was a pain. 198 little Steve's lost their lives that day...  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 15, 2012, 04:05:28 PMPikmin 1's Emperor Bulblax was a pain. 197 little Steve's lost their lives that day...  :'(

197?! I never lose more than like 30 at the most...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!