News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Most Annoying Video Game Bosses / Levels

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

It was more of these cases.

"Fox has shitty aiming and either.

1. Falls of the pyramid

2. Hits a wall with the koopa shell

3.Collects a star I already got."

Nebbles

Oh god, I fell off the pyramid so many times... and the bad aim with the koopa shell... OR wing cap...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2013, 04:48:45 PM....I had trouble on that too, you know. >_> It was called "nebbles has shitty perception and can't land on a pillar to save her life"

I can understand falling off the pyramid, but you can just climb up the side of the towers--if you go left immediately after starting the level, you get caught up in the windstorm instead of falling into the quicksand.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I dunno, man, I had such bad luck on those stupid pillars.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pit0010

Talking about falling off...

In super mario sunshine, there was a stage in Ricco Harbor - The Caged Shine Sprite and there was so many things to jump on and climb. The platforms were soo narrow...and I kept falling down back to the beginning. Plus those little wind cloud things...which just blows you right off the platform!
It literally took me 45 mins to finish it because i was so not used to the controls and the angling XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

TheZeldaPianist275

Speaking of Sunshine.....

The beach level where the sand bird finally wakes up.  How on earth do you get all 8 red coins?  ???

Waddle Bro

7 of them are on the bird, the eight one is on top of the pillar.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 09:49:43 PMAny example of the STOP RUNNING Boss.
"Lego Batman. Harley Quinn spends the whole fight backflipping away from you in a circle."

That was a joyous fight, because we were playing in 2P...

"Sonic the Hedgehog naturally has numerous examples of this trope."

Grrr...

"The second half of the Waterwraith battle in Pikmin 2 has it trying to run away from you... and running out of breath after a while. This results in a VERY satisfying retribution for everything it put you through."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: TVTropesThe giant mole in RuneScape. For an added bonus, it will put out your light source if it is an open flame.

Giant Mole is such a pain.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Wolf

Quote from: Dudeman on January 19, 2013, 01:20:33 PMOne of the final galaxies in SMG2 features five bosses from the original that you have to fight one after the other (but I won't spoil who, other than Bouldergeist).
Oh god... Why him.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Pit0010

^ I don't remember that... LOL

SPOLIER...
Once you finished the game in Super Mario Galaxy 2, there was a stage in the special world, which looked like mario. Like the green tiles that would fall once you touch it?
Damn that was hard and annoying coz you had to make your way back to the start...and there are like no green tiles left XDDDD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 01:44:14 AMOh god I know who you're talking about.

Hey let me mess up your control system so directions are reversed.

Then let me keep shooting you as you try to move and deflect my attacks.

Oh look you hit me, how about I keep shooting you while teleporting around the room.

How about I change the layout of the battlefield, while still keeping my teleporting abilities to troll you.

Okay Now I will use an annoying attack that you have to deflect while I keep teleporting.

Now I will keep shooting you, holding you in place before you die.

I beat him on my second try though, and the only reason I lost the first time was due to fucking antiform.
If you can guess which boss I'm talking about you get a cookie.

DonValentino

... Ganon from The Legend of Zelda Oracle series? Does everything you mentioned.  ???

Yugi