change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Most Annoying Video Game Bosses / Levels

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Wolf

Well... Challenge is fun!!! I agree with that. But challenge should be given at least enough to beat.
Thank god the exchanging thingy was there.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on January 18, 2013, 07:13:41 AMAh, Bouldergeist. He is a bit of a pain (especially with the daredevil challenge). I found him easier when I fought him again in SMG2.
...he's in Galaxy 2? Great. -.-

That Daredevil challenge was hard!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 18, 2013, 08:15:13 PM...he's in Galaxy 2?
One of the final galaxies in SMG2 features five bosses from the original that you have to fight one after the other (but I won't spoil who, other than Bouldergeist).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

The hardest level in Super Mario Galaxy was "Dreadnought Ammo Depot." Took me eight bajillion times (ballpark figure).

I think we all know what the hardest level in Super Mario Galaxy 2 was.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Grandmaster? I had to get my sister to help me on the daredevil challenge (the only time I ever used two-player).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

^Same here! Even with my brother helping (the only time I did that), it took approximately eighteen bajillion times.

Nebbles

More annoying levels (speaking of grandmaster oh GOD), hi Tick Tock Clock! Hi Rainbow Ride... Lethal Lava Land... Shifting Sand Land... Hazy Maze Cave... Tiny Huge Island... so many levels...

Grandmaster gave me so much pain and I can't do it without a second player. Flip-Swap and Flip-Switch were bad, too... so bad...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

It was frustrating in Super Mario 3D Land too when the platforms activated every time you jumped. Lol btw I still haven't beaten the crown level in Super Mario 3D Land.

Like.

Not even attempting that one yet.

Tick Tock Clock was more...annoying than hard. Like the "Stomp on the Thwomp" level dragged on for far to long. I did get every star in the main courses though (it's easier in the DS version for me, I just adapt to the controls better). The Red Coins in Shifting Sand Land are a nightmare but I had fun with all the other levels in that land.

Nebbles

Red Coins in Shifting Sand Land were horrible. All the failures...

Tick Tock Clock wasn't very hard... just annoying as said, and had very super precision platforming which I'm not best at. So it was combo of bad jumps, bad timing, and being nervous enough that I messed up. A lot.

Stomp on the Thwomp is a bad level and it should feel bad.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2013, 01:30:15 PMThe Red Coins in Shifting Sand Land
OH GOSH THOSE RED COINS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Worst...level...ever. Except for maybe that one bonus level in the room with Tick Tock Clock where you had to be fired out of tons of cannons with the wing cap.

Nebbles

The red coins in Rainbow Ride weren't fun either if I remember correctly.... then again, that level was so time-consuming and frustrating that I don't have a lot of memories from it anyway.

Yugi

I lost about 20 lives on the boss level in Shifting Sand land.

Before I even got to the boss.

SlowPokemon

But... All you have to do is climb the four towers and enter the pyramid....

Nebbles

....I had trouble on that too, you know. >_> It was called "nebbles has shitty perception and can't land on a pillar to save her life"