News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Most Annoying Video Game Bosses / Levels

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2012, 04:25:03 PM197?! I never lose more than like 30 at the most...
It was the first time I played the game, and the Yellows holding the bomb rocks fell in the water. XD

Make more sense now?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2012, 04:31:29 PMYes lol.
Pretty sure I've fought him again since, with the bomb rocks, and have lost far less. But that encounter alone makes me nominate him as the 2nd most annoying Pikmin series enemy. (I think you know who #1 is.  ::))
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

The Water Wraith isn't hard... :s I would say Man-at-Legs is the hardest.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2012, 06:42:11 AMJIRACHI WAS A BITCH D:< Why would you use Bidoof of all Pokemon against a Steel type Boss I don't know!
JUST beat Jirachi in PMD: Red Rescue Team... No reviver seeds left and I was on low health. Managed to kill it with a silver spike. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

You beat Jirachi? Man. I haven't even done that. Hell I never got through Wish Cave sobs
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on October 17, 2012, 11:01:36 PMYou beat Jirachi? Man. I haven't even done that. Hell I never got through Wish Cave sobs
Nearly got up to Celebi but made a silly mistake and paid for it... XDDDD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Never beat a 99 level dungeon before lol. I got to level 97 in Buried Relic once, but then an Onix's Rock Thorw caught me off guard and I pretty much smashed my DS  :P

fingerz

Hence why you don't have to go through any 99-floor dungeons in PMD2. I reckon a lot of people rage-quitted. :P

I, on the other hand, loved 'em! I got so bored of just being able to waltz through a dungeon. You had to plan for a 99-floor dungeon and have the stanima to get through it too! :D

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fingerz on October 18, 2012, 02:39:04 PMHence why you don't have to go through any 99-floor dungeons in PMD2. I reckon a lot of people rage-quitted. :P

I, on the other hand, loved 'em! I got so bored of just being able to waltz through a dungeon. You had to plan for a 99-floor dungeon and have the stanima to get through it too! :D
Now that's what I think PMD is all about. Epic challenges!

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 15, 2012, 04:05:28 PMUGH, PRIMAL DILGA. That took forever.  >:(
Solution=Sentry Duty every time you see no proper missions on the Boards=Lots of Reviver Seeds

TheZeldaPianist275

Snowhead Temple.  Makes you go to an asylum.

Dire Dire Docks.  Is boring.

Rumble Falls, or whatever it's called.  Moving stages are no fun.

Yugi

I think I found a fight that we can all agree on.

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bubbles

All Secret Areas from Super Mario Sunshine