News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Poll on Mario Kart Wii (*HUGE SPOILERS*)

Started by chipmunk884, April 28, 2008, 05:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best new character in Mario Kart Wii

Rosalina
11 (32.4%)
Funky Kong
6 (17.6%)
Dry Bowser
6 (17.6%)
Baby Daisy
2 (5.9%)
Mii
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MegaMoo

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 31, 2008, 12:34:20 AMSo you can fall off if you try real hard. For me it was just an annoyingly long, psychedelic, headache-inducing boredom-fest.

Well, I agree with the long and psychelic part. ;D

Olimar12345

how do u unlock the 2nd mii racer? i herd u could get it, but the only one i have is my main guy...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

noxus21

wtf there is even a second mii but what should it be then ??? a mii mario ???

Dude

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 02, 2008, 07:45:37 PMhow do u unlock the 2nd mii racer? i herd u could get it, but the only one i have is my main guy...

You have to unlock ALL 32 expert ghosts in TT :)

I was able to do it because I'm awesome. :P

noxus21

plz dude tell me the difference between mii1 and mii2

Dude

Costumes and stats.

Mii Outfit A = Racing clothes

Mii Outfit B = Overalls for boys/Something like that for girls (Never tried it :P)

I don't really know what the difference in stats are for them... They might be the same but I don't really know...

percussivedave

there are a certain number of things that determine what your ranking is, points aren't the only factor. go here for a full list of factors http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/949/949580.html
Without percussion, the world would have no heart beat.

Gooch

I love how the game is called Mario Kart, but the bikes are better than the karts. I like the Maple Treeway and Koopa Cape. Rainbow Road is definately the hardest of its kind. I keep falling off there at the end because i see that tunnel of light and think that there are borders there and you can't fall off.