News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Hey Spit, would you announce if the game became Humans vs. Wolves?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

davy

Sheikah and Social, please remove your vote from me for the time being because I might be wolf rushed atm.

Anyway: time to defend myself

I already said why I safetied Bubbles, so sheikah, what reason do you have to keep your vote on me?

Quote from: SocialFox on October 02, 2012, 06:02:23 PMThis was a quote made by davy in responce FSM getting most of her FoN and wolf claims by Email.Apparantly, I was the only one to send my fake Claim by PM.
FSM, Responding to davy, said this.Am I the only one noticing odd about that.

I have no clue at all what FSM meant by that. I could have asked it, but I was scared for it to be a trap. I guess that was my big mistake this game.

Quote11:46 Maestro He's normally very vocal when he plays, yet he's only posted like 5 times all game.
11:46 Maestro He also asked for a phase extentions last night phase.

If you're vocal and harmful to the humans, you're going to get lynched. If you're vocal and helpful to the humans, you're going to get wolf'd. I am a special human. I don't want to risk getting killed like what happened in doctor who. Also, I asked for a phase extention so that I could comunicate with bubbles because communication is pretty difficult when living in different time zones.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 02, 2012, 08:50:05 PMFine. I might as well, since this could possibly be the last day phase

Immedietly after my claiming and fsm's claiming, fsm sent me a pm saying that he was really magnus and he claimed hades to get the wolves' identities. This seemed like something he would do, but I didnt believe him because the "real" hades didnt counterclaim him. However, every claim that he got he reported to me, and Im sure that they were the real ones. After that, I got another claim for magnus, one for Palutena, three for divine human, and one for non divine human. I found out that gzgregory was probably a FoN after he claimed independent (but didnt specify which) to fsm, then I used my power on him. Considering every person claimed human to me, yeah I was suspicious. Fsm claimed magnus but was counterclaimed by davy. According to davy, he was unable to morph into anyone on day 1 because of the insta, and the same could technically be true for fsm. Idk what else to say, but if Zunawe really did say that Hades was alive after fsm was killed... well you can figure out the rest.

I don't see why Zunawe would tell something like that to you, Maestro, and if you think he meant that, there's always a possibility that he meant something different.

If hades is really alive, FSM was eighter: A wolf decoying for hades (probably Pandora as he claimed seer to Bubbles) or Magnus.

If he was Magnus, I am eighter: A wolf or the final FoN. If I am a FoN, you don't want to lynch me, because that'll bring the wolves very close to victory and I would always be able to decide to help the humans after all.

All in all, there's a much smaller chance of me being a wolf than a random other player.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

MaestroUGC

Zunawe didn't outright tell me. He basically said that I was lying because I said that Hades was dead in my efforts to get him to trust me. As FoN, he'd have known if Hades was dead or not because Spit would inform the remaining FoN that their objective changed. Since that's what he called me out on, he basically told be Hades was still alive at that time.

davy

Still, there is a possibility that he lied to you, because that would as it seems give him a reason not to trust you. And by doing that you guys are killing your own seer.

Sheikah because he is one of my main suspects, and it'll force him to reason his vote for me.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Might as well go with my inner feeling of suspicion...
SocialFox
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

GHO-GHO-GHOST POST!!!

I noticed that Phosphora is just "(Independent)", although she can seer just like Arlon who is "(Independent Seer)".

Spit, is that on purpose or a small mistake?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 03, 2012, 12:04:18 PMGHO-GHO-GHOST POST!!!

I noticed that Phosphora is just "(Independent)", although she can seer just like Arlon who is "(Independent Seer)".

Spit, is that on purpose or a small mistake?
2Spooky!!! :o

Yeah, I noticed it too; I assumed it was a typo.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

Davy, sorry, but I haven't seen you do much in the way to prove your humanity. You seem to want us to believe that Zunawe was lying, though he had no reason to do so. The way I found out was the same way Bird got him to confess as being FoN, i.e. bullshitting. I have to leave for work now, hopefully I can get back in time to change my vote in case anything comes up. Though I'm pretty confident that davy is a wolf.

spitllama

For anyone reviewing the game, I was stupid and posted too early. Insta's only occur with MORE than 50% of votes.

INSTA!!

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Underworld Army (UA): (Wolves)

1. Lord of the Underworld- Hades (Master Wolf Converter)
2. God of Death- Thanatos (Wolf Guardian)
3. Goddess of Calamity- Pandora (Wolf Seer)

Forces of Nature (FoN): (Independents)

4. Goddess of Nature- Viridi (Independent Seer)
5. Arlon the Serene (Independent Seer)
6. Phosphora the Lightning Flash (Independent)

Palutena's Army (PA): (Humans)

7. Goddess of Light- Palutena (Guardian)
8. Master Swordsman- Magnus (Morph/seer)
9. Captain of the Guard- Pit (Role-Blocker)
10. Centurion (Human)
11. Centurion (Human)
12. Centurion (Human)

1. MaestroUGC
2. Zunawe
3. SocialFox
4. gzgregory
5. Bubbles7689
6. the_last_sheikah
7. FSM-Reapr
8. Jub3r7
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. vermilionvermin
11. Bird
12. davy

davy was lynched!

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends Thursday, October 4, 2012, at 11PM EDT/10PM CDT/9PM MDT/8PM PDT/7PM ADT/Friday, October 5, 2012 at 1PM Australian Eastern Standard Time
Submissions Page

BlackDragonSlayer

...now we are at the mercy of the wolves. I have a feeling davy wasn't a wolf...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Friday October 5.
Not Thursday October 5.

Yugi

And BDS, Why are you suspicious of me?

davy

An insta occurs when more than half of the players vote for the same player.3 out of six is not more than half.