News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I'm in the chat right now, for anybody wants to talk.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Spit the Phase end is wrong for me again. :'(

Yugi

11:36   *** Fox joined #TWGNSM
11:36 Fox Hai Maestro.
11:37 Maestro Yo.
11:37 Fox so wo whld we wuuf tnigt.
11:38 Maestro It's day time.
11:39 Maestro I'm looking for a wolf to lynch.
11:41 Fox Sir.
11:41 Fox Are you a terrorist?
11:42 Maestro Nope, just a Republican.
11:42 Fox TERRORIST!!!!1!!!1!!
11:44   *** mib_9ykwl7 joined #TWGNSM
11:44 Maestro So, we are either looki for one wolf or two right now.
11:44 Maestro looking*
11:44   *** mib_9ykwl7 is now known as spit
11:45 Maestro What are your suspicions?
11:45 Fox davy/BDS are ringing bells for me.
11:46 Maestro Davy is striking me as suspicious as well.
11:46 Maestro He's normally very vocal when he plays, yet he's only posted like 5 times all game.
11:46 Maestro He also asked for a phase extentions last night phase.
11:46 Fox look at my post on page 10.
11:47 Fox While I eat this delicious sandwitch.
11:47 Maestro I aw it
11:47 Maestro saw*
11:53 Maestro Hmm, Bubbles needs to step up as a leader, since she knows the claims and has a better idea of where to begin.
11:53 Fox Hi spit.
11:57 Fox So should I vote for davy?
11:59 Maestro Only if you have a strong suspicion of him.
11:59 Fox It's the closest thing I have.
11:59 Maestro I don't want to move to fast on somebody right now and end up lynchi a human and lose the game.
12:00 Fox Well
12:00 Fox 1 hour untill phase end.
12:00 Fox We have to vote.
12:00 Maestro No, you're a day ahead of us, remember.
12:00 Maestro We have another 24 hours.
12:01 Maestro Day phases are 48 hours long.
12:01 Fox GRAHHH
12:02 Maestro Spit just never indicates that in the updates.
12:03 spit What're you talking about
12:03 spit I give the phase end >: l
12:04 spit Why do I also need to say how many hours that is
12:04 Fox YOU GET IT WRONG FOR ME.
12:04 Fox HURRR
12:04 Maestro Yes, but Fox is a day ahead of us, you write the updates as if he's on the same hemisphere as us.
12:04 spit Ohhhhh yah I'll take the crap for that.
12:04 spit I'll go fix it
12:04 Maestro It should say Oct 4th for his time zone.
12:06 spit Yep got it
12:08   *** Kman96 joined #TWGNSM
12:08 Kman96 woof woof
12:09 Fox *lynches*
12:09 Kman96 eeeeeeehhhhhhh

Yugi

Anyone Not in chat should come now.

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on October 02, 2012, 07:13:19 PM11:53 Maestro Hmm, Bubbles needs to step up as a leader, since she knows the claims and has a better idea of where to begin.
Well. :P.

In fact, I am just about positive that either of my two suspects are wolves, but am still deciding whether or not to reveal it to everyone and which is actually the wolf. If you have the chat logs from where zunawe said that hades was alive I might reveal it this phase

MaestroUGC

Sorry, I neglected to save them. An oversight on my part really, as I should've saved them before logging off.

Either way, if you have any suspicions, now is not the time to wait to put them on the table. One wrong move can cause us to lose the game, and no move is just as bad.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 02, 2012, 07:55:05 PMWell. :P.

In fact, I am just about positive that either of my two suspects are wolves, but am still deciding whether or not to reveal it to everyone and which is actually the wolf. If you have the chat logs from where zunawe said that hades was alive I might reveal it this phase
I have a bad feeling that I might be the next victim... :P

Oh, and I'll get on chat if I have some time!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Fine. I might as well, since this could possibly be the last day phase

Immedietly after my claiming and fsm's claiming, fsm sent me a pm saying that he was really magnus and he claimed hades to get the wolves' identities. This seemed like something he would do, but I didnt believe him because the "real" hades didnt counterclaim him. However, every claim that he got he reported to me, and Im sure that they were the real ones. After that, I got another claim for magnus, one for Palutena, three for divine human, and one for non divine human. I found out that gzgregory was probably a FoN after he claimed independent (but didnt specify which) to fsm, then I used my power on him. Considering every person claimed human to me, yeah I was suspicious. Fsm claimed magnus but was counterclaimed by davy. According to davy, he was unable to morph into anyone on day 1 because of the insta, and the same could technically be true for fsm. Idk what else to say, but if Zunawe really did say that Hades was alive after fsm was killed... well you can figure out the rest.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 02, 2012, 08:50:05 PMFine. I might as well, since this could possibly be the last day phase

Immedietly after my claiming and fsm's claiming, fsm sent me a pm saying that he was really magnus and he claimed hades to get the wolves' identities. This seemed like something he would do, but I didnt believe him because the "real" hades didnt counterclaim him. However, every claim that he got he reported to me, and Im sure that they were the real ones. After that, I got another claim for magnus, one for Palutena, three for divine human, and one for non divine human. I found out that gzgregory was probably a FoN after he claimed independent (but didnt specify which) to fsm, then I used my power on him. Considering every person claimed human to me, yeah I was suspicious. Fsm claimed magnus but was counterclaimed by davy. According to davy, he was unable to morph into anyone on day 1 because of the insta, and the same could technically be true for fsm. Idk what else to say, but if Zunawe really did say that Hades was alive after fsm was killed... well you can figure out the rest.

Maybe the "real Hades" had a purpose for him? To use him against what he wanted? Like, as an unwilling decoy? :P

Or maybe he really was a wolf??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

My theory is that if fsm was really magnus, then the real hades didnt claim in hopes that fsm would have been lynched. It a longshot, but everything is right now

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 02, 2012, 08:54:32 PMMy theory is that if fsm was really magnus, then the real hades didnt claim in hopes that fsm would have been lynched. It a longshot, but everything is right now
But somewhere along the line, no matter what, at least one wolf got caught... or the game would be over...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Ok, Bubbles, could you come to the chat so we can get to the bottom of this?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 02, 2012, 08:57:04 PMOk, Bubbles, could you come to the chat so we can get to the bottom of this?
Let's spark an interesting discussion before I have to leave for now. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

After a chat with Maestro, I have come to the conclusion to vote for
davy