News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

The way I see it, there are a maximum of two wolves left...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

davy

I might not be able to be online tomorrow and I don't want a phantom.

safety on bubbles
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

davy, did you forget that she is pit?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

No, that's called a safety. With at most two wolves left they can at most gain 3 votes by bandwagoning on mine, which would still mean it'd be a KiaB. I just don't want that my safety causes the death of a player, because that is possible if I vote for any player other than bubbles, while I don't actually want that player dead.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

MaestroUGC

Safety on BlackDragonSlayer

These triple deaths are throwing me off. I'll form some opinions after I get back from work tonight.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 02, 2012, 12:35:40 PMSafety on BlackDragonSlayer

These triple deaths are throwing me off. I'll form some opinions after I get back from work tonight.
Uhh... let's just say I'm glad I didn't vote earlier today like I was about to... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Im here~~(after a long and depressing day, once again -.-)

1. MaestroUGC
2. Zunawe
3. SocialFox
4. gzgregory
5. Bubbles7689
6. the_last_sheikah
7. FSM-Reapr
8. Jub3r7

9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. vermilionvermin
11. Bird

12. davy

So, as you're all aware, there are only six players left, including myself. Since Im Pit, that drops it down to 5 unknown players (by unknown I mean those that havent made their roles publicly known). Considering everyone alive has claimed to me (human, btw), I do have my suspicions. As spit said, it would have been publicly stated if the game was now Wolves vs. FoN, or FoN vs. Humans. This leads me to believe that there are at most the three wolves along with three humans. If Im correct, if the game becomes Wolves vs. Humans it will not be stated. Since it is only day two and the wolves wouldnt wolf one of their own, unless the FoN corrected Thatanos and he was killed (which is a very slim chance), then 3 or two of the players still alive are wolves. Three? But surely FSM was Hades, right? Ever since he claimed, I had doubts about him. Trust me, I WANT to believe hes hades. On night 1, it said that Fsm was attacked and guarded. (spit help me here plz) If fsm was a player with divinity would that be the message displayed, or would it say that he was guarded (because idk if losing divinity is publicly stated or not).

Now heres where I start going off on possible outcomes. If the game was now Wolves vs. Humans, then hades could not be alive since the wolves would equal the number of humans (thus making the humans lose). If there was an FoN alive, the same would be true, since FoNs do not count in the wolf-human ratio. Because of this, Im taking a guess and saying that the game is currently Wolves against humans. Technically, hades could still be alive and one of the other wolves could be dead, but thats again a very small chance. We must carefully lynch someone, since this could be the last day.

I said alot and my theories are usually wrong, along with some mechanical mistakes. Im sure theres something wrong here but I cant pick it out, if someone could tell me what it is, thanks :D

MaestroUGC

I think it should be known that while I was talking to Zunawe last night, he let it slip that Hades was still alive by night 2, meaning that FSM could not have been Hades. Since the FoN know if Hades dies (since they are told their objctives have changed), during my attempted ruse he let it slip that Hades was still alive when refuting my claim.

That said, Hades could've died last night during the triple kill, but at any rate only one FoN is remaining and only he would know for sure.

Also, Spit said that if the wolf count equals the human count, then the humans automatically lose. Given the only possible numbers at this point, there has to be at least one more human than wolves. The count as I see it is at least 1 FoN left, at least 3 humans and 2 wolves, maybe 4 humans and 1 wolf.

Removing saftey since now that I'm looking at the numbers I don't want to lynch a human and possibly lose the game for us.

Bubbles

I know he was just joking around, but Socialfox has a point. If things get drastic enough and we continue with possible outcomes but no actual roles, we might just have to have a 6 way KiaB and let fate decide

Bubbles

Wait, nvm thats stupid (no offense social). But its still a possibility

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 02, 2012, 02:24:32 PMI think it should be known that while I was talking to Zunawe last night, he let it slip that Hades was still alive by night 2, meaning that FSM could not have been Hades. Since the FoN know if Hades dies (since they are told their objctives have changed), during my attempted ruse he let it slip that Hades was still alive when refuting my claim.

That said, Hades could've died last night during the triple kill, but at any rate only one FoN is remaining and only he would know for sure.

Also, Spit said that if the wolf count equals the human count, then the humans automatically lose. Given the only possible numbers at this point, there has to be at least one more human than wolves. The count as I see it is at least 1 FoN left, at least 3 humans and 2 wolves, maybe 4 humans and 1 wolf.

My theory:
Zunawe and Bird were the last two FoN members. FSM could easily have been a decoy... maybe even still a wolf... Think about it; if people thought they killed Hades, then the game might take a different turn, that the other wolves could take advantage of...

That would mean that there would be two wolves left (Hades, and either Pandora or Thanatos), and the remaining players would be humans...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 02, 2012, 02:13:13 PMIf FSM was a player with divinity would that be the message displayed, or would it say that he was guarded (because idk if losing divinity is publicly stated or not).

Me saying he was guarded means either Thanatos or Palutena guarded him that night. If an attack simply failed because of divinity, I would have just said "FSM was attacked, but the attack failed."

However, this statement shouldn't allude to whether or not FSM was divine. If he was divine, I'd say he was guarded, and if he was not divine, I'd say he was guarded.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 02, 2012, 02:24:32 PMRemoving saftey since now that I'm looking at the numbers I don't want to lynch a human and possibly lose the game for us.

You can't remove your vote. You can change it, but you can't remove it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

Maestro, since I can't remove my vote then.

Yugi

Quote from: davy on September 27, 2012, 09:04:48 AMIf I were a FoN or a wolf, I'd use email too, considering the fact that WO stalking is very frequently used at NSM.
This was a quote made by davy in responce FSM getting most of her FoN and wolf claims by Email.Apparantly, I was the only one to send my fake Claim by PM.
FSM, Responding to davy, said this.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 27, 2012, 08:41:02 PMWell played... ;)
Am I the only one noticing odd about that.