News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

^Go to "Main Site", there click "Chat", choose your nick and press "GO", type /join #TWGNSM , and press enter. Voila.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on September 27, 2012, 09:04:48 AMIf I were a FoN or a wolf, I'd use email too, considering the fact that WO stalking is very frequently used at NSM.
Well played... ;)

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I can't. :( I already said that my laptop is broken in My Life Sucks thread. I use 3DS until I buy a new one. That's why the PA Post Game was made with 3DS. But ask me questions if you have any.

FSM-Reapr

Okay, oops. I thought we could seer everybody. New Plan, we wolf a human today, and all FoN and Wolves vote in lynchings somebody. That way we have the upper hand.

Claim to me!

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 27, 2012, 08:48:18 PMOkay, oops. I thought we could seer everybody. New Plan, we wolf a human today, and all FoN and Wolves vote in lynchings somebody. That way we have the upper hand.

Claim to me!
psst... I think this is where everyone claims wolf...
GOGOGO.

spitllama

Surprisingly, everyone posted in the first 24 hrs :o

The phase can end tonight (same time- 11pm EST) if no one objects. That'll be a 45.5 hr. phase. Shoot me a PM if you don't want it to end early.

Well that was fast. You'd think I suggested to kill their cat or something. Moving on as normal.. phase ends at the regular time on the OP.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

The phase won't end until I say so. 8) So yes, this phase will continue because of me.

I want the claims!!!

FSM-Reapr

Wait Spit, now you can end this phase early, I have all I need!

davy

It's fine by me if this phase ends early.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on September 28, 2012, 01:04:42 PMIt's fine by me if this phase ends early.
I'm fine too... I hope... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

No FoN member should correct me because I have all the information you need. 8)

Spyro

This started already! If there's extra room, I'll join.....

FSM-Reapr

Okay, I only miss one FoN claim anymore!

Bubbles

Woah theres so many roles in this game im freaking out XD

Ok so from what Ive gathered, I need to see what happens after the night phase is over. Im going to try to get on before the phase ends but theres a school dance tonight so... 8) Guardian guard me