News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Started by spitllama, September 26, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

^Go to "Main Site", there click "Chat", choose your nick and press "GO", type /join #TWGNSM , and press enter. Voila.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on September 27, 2012, 09:04:48 AMIf I were a FoN or a wolf, I'd use email too, considering the fact that WO stalking is very frequently used at NSM.
Well played... ;)

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I can't. :( I already said that my laptop is broken in My Life Sucks thread. I use 3DS until I buy a new one. That's why the PA Post Game was made with 3DS. But ask me questions if you have any.

FSM-Reapr

Okay, oops. I thought we could seer everybody. New Plan, we wolf a human today, and all FoN and Wolves vote in lynchings somebody. That way we have the upper hand.

Claim to me!

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 27, 2012, 08:48:18 PMOkay, oops. I thought we could seer everybody. New Plan, we wolf a human today, and all FoN and Wolves vote in lynchings somebody. That way we have the upper hand.

Claim to me!
psst... I think this is where everyone claims wolf...
GOGOGO.

spitllama

Surprisingly, everyone posted in the first 24 hrs :o

The phase can end tonight (same time- 11pm EST) if no one objects. That'll be a 45.5 hr. phase. Shoot me a PM if you don't want it to end early.

Well that was fast. You'd think I suggested to kill their cat or something. Moving on as normal.. phase ends at the regular time on the OP.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

The phase won't end until I say so. 8) So yes, this phase will continue because of me.

I want the claims!!!

FSM-Reapr

Wait Spit, now you can end this phase early, I have all I need!

davy

It's fine by me if this phase ends early.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on September 28, 2012, 01:04:42 PMIt's fine by me if this phase ends early.
I'm fine too... I hope... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

No FoN member should correct me because I have all the information you need. 8)

Spyro

This started already! If there's extra room, I'll join.....

FSM-Reapr

Okay, I only miss one FoN claim anymore!

Bubbles

Woah theres so many roles in this game im freaking out XD

Ok so from what Ive gathered, I need to see what happens after the night phase is over. Im going to try to get on before the phase ends but theres a school dance tonight so... 8) Guardian guard me