Shadowkirby's Doctor Two
1 (5.3%)
FSM's The Fat Camp
6 (31.6%)
Vermilionvermin's Waluigi Time
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

the_last_sheikah

Until I have time to post my Red vs. Blue game, I'll also put up a manhunt game option if we want to play a regular game like that.

Of Wolves and Men
wolf
wolf

human
human
human
human
human
human
human
human
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

OMG MUST POST AGAIN. This'll be the last time I post this game. Looking it over again, I could probably change the theme to Pokemon or Zelda if that's more appealing to people :P

To paraphrase this game, there are three teams- wolves, independents, and humans. All three teams are competing for their own victories. Certain roles possess "divinity," which protects from other teams' attacks (excluding corruptions/seerings/wolfings/lynchings/corrections). No teams know who their partners are.

TWG XL: Uprising Madness

Underworld Army (UA): (Wolves)

1. Lord of the Underworld- Hades (Master Wolf Converter) During the day, Hades will choose a player to corrupt. If the targeted player has divinity, they will be turned into an underworld slave at the end of the next night phase. Corrupted players lose their abilities as slaves and become red. Corruptions are not public. Hades does not possess divinity.
2. God of Death- Thanatos (Wolf Guardian) Thanatos can guard any one player each night from attacks (Pit/Forces of Nature/Hades/Pandora/Magnus). Thanny-poo is immune to attacks from both Pit and the Forces of Nature. Thanatos does not possess divinity.
3. Goddess of Calamity- Pandora (Wolf Seer) Pandora can pick a target each night to seer. She receives color and whether or not the person has divinity. Magnus will be seer'd as the player he became during that night phase. Pandora possesses divinity.

Forces of Nature (FoN): (Independents)

4. Goddess of Nature- Viridi (Independent Seer) May seer each night phase for color. Does not possess divinity.
5. Arlon the Serene (Independent Seer) May seer each night phase for fellow independents. Does not possess divinity.
6. Phosphora the Lightning Flash (Independent) May seer each night phase for fellow independents. Does not possess divinity.

The FoN hate everybody, but their victory relies on alliances with other teams. They must "correct" (equivalent of a wolfing) 1 player each night, but their kill can be changed/nulled in several ways:
a. If they correct a divine player, the target's divine status will be permanently removed, but the target will survive.
b. If they correct a corrupted player, that player will revert back to their original self and team. The FoN are told at the start of the night phase if a player will be corrupted that phase. A decision to save that player does not use up that night's correction. The identity of the saved player is secret.
c. If they correct Pit, one FoN commander will die at random and Pit will survive.

If Hades is corrected, the FoN will stop their nightly corrections and Hades will be captured (which will be publicly noted). The Underworld can save Hades by wolfing all FoN. If the game ends while the FoN have a hold of Hades, the FoN win.
Alternatively, if Palutena's Army kills Hades, the FoN's objective will change to eliminating everyone else (when this occurs, it will be privately noted to the FoN -- Pit also becomes vulnerable).

Palutena's Army (PA): (Humans)

7. Goddess of Light- Palutena (Guardian) Palutena has weakened divine force from the UA and FoN overstepping their realms. As such, she may become divine for one night phase of her choice (sends PM that night).
8. Master Swordsman- Magnus (Morph/seer) – Magnus can interact with other teams. During the day he will select a username (by PM) and effectively "become" that player for the course of the following night. (Ex/ If Magnus selects a wolf, he may vote for wolfings). If he attempts to become Hades, he will become corrupted and join the underworld as a slave. Does not possess divinity. Magnus cannot copy divinity.
9. Captain of the Guard- Pit (Role-Blocker) Pit attacks with light and prevents targets from performing their night actions (Sends a night PM). If he targets a FoN commander with this attack, the FoN is killed. If Pit is attacked by the FoN, one of the FoN will die, and Pit will survive. Possesses divinity.
10. Centurion (Human) Possesses divinity
11. Centurion (Human) Possesses divinity
12. Centurion (Human) Does not possess divinity

Divinity
a. Divine players are protected from Magnus impersonations, Pit attacks, and one FoN correction
b. If a divine player is attacked by Hades' corruption, they will become an underworld slave.

(Note: Wolfings and corrections are proportional- Ex/ Two wolves vote for one player and one wolf votes for another = 66% chance the first player dies and 33% chance the second dies. Both wolfing and corrections are listed as "attacks" (or "kills" if successful) to avoid distinction.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

What happens if a Corrupted Pit gets corrected?

SlowPokemon

TWG XXXX: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has made a comeback. Harry Potter, now in his fifth year at Hogwarts, along a group of students, has formed Dumbledore's Army to retaliate all the sudden killings that have been occurring.

THE WOLVES
Voldemort and his number one associate, Bellatrix Lestrange, are unmistakably red. However, a maliciously horrible teacher at school who holds Voldemort's ideals in high esteem, Professor Umbridge, appears from the outside as sweet and friendly, and as such will be Seer'd as green. It is the wolves' job to lower the number of remaining humans to the number of remaining wolves.

THE SPECIALS
Harry Potter, a selfless individual to the point of a fault, can guard one person per night phase from being murdered (he cannot guard himself). One of his classmates, Luna Lovegood, is particularly intelligent in a dreamy way, and can observe others well enough to understand their auras--also known as a Seer power. The Seers play for the human team.

THE HUMANS
The members of Dumbledore's Army are all risking their lives to ensure that the future remains free of terror and strife. One member of the group will be Seer'd as red due to Luna's human error. It is the human's job to eliminate all of the Wolves.

Players:
1. Voldemort (Wolf)
2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Wolf)
3. Umbridge (Wolf seer'd green)
4. Harry Potter (Guardian)
5. Luna Lovegood (Seer)
6. Student (Human seer'd red)
7. Student (Human)
8. Student (Human)
9. Student (Human)
10. Student (Human)
11. Student (Human)
12. Student (Human)

also threatening to stop trying to host if people don't vote for your game is a bit childish :/ Lots of times people have to post a TON of times before getting chosen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I don't see how you found that threatening... seems a bit drastic to me.
There's no point in beating a dead horse over a specific game; so if it's not popular enough to get chosen after a good four tries I'm going to toss it and start anew on something better. Saying that is nothing childish, just fact-about-it.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

That's good, as long as you aren't making a big deal and complaining that you haven't been chosen XD maybe try a slightly different game or something?

the_last_sheikah

Red vs. Blue: Revenge

The Meta: Cannot be wolfed.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals that A.I.

Wolves:
South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched, she can choose to sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
Wyoming: Can end the phase instantly, one time only.  Anything that happens between his PM to the host to end the phase, and the host actually ending the phase, doesn't count.
Washington: Wolf painter.  Cannot use/receive A.I.s

Humans:
Church: Seer
Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
Doc: Gaurdian
Sarge: Brutal, PMs host who will die with him if he is lynched.
Sister: Takes 2 wolfings to kill.
Lopez the Heavy: Reconstruction: If killed, and extra players are waiting to swap in, Lopez will be rebuilt after one phase, now controlled by the waiting player.
Caboose: Human
Grif: Human
Simmons: Human
Doughnut: Human
Junior: Human
Shelia: Human

A.I. units(items):
Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours.
Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, or how many A.I.s the Meta has.
Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for only 1 phase.  PMs must be sent to the host.
Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team, but still counts towards the human team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  If you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

I think that's about it.  A large game for an XL TWG!  ;)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

@ Socialfox Pit is corrected and no FoN die.

EDIT: Also changed it so that corrupted players solely add to the wolf count. They do not become a real part of the wolf team (don't discuss wolfings, don't know who the wolves are, etc.). I realized that after being corrected, they would know who the wolves are :P
Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 24, 2012, 03:38:47 PMOMG, I just realized that I joined literally 1 day after you did. :o
OMG!
Quote from: Mashi on September 24, 2012, 03:49:01 PMKid Icarus.
Kid.
YES! xD
Quote from: Mashi on September 24, 2012, 04:10:59 PMleave it to verm verm to ruin the seductive mood
Hehehehe

This whole XXXX/XL thing is just making me extremely giddy.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

TWG XL: My Name is Mephistopheles

12 Players:
1 Master Wolf (green)
2 Wolves (red)
Faust - Seer* (blue)
Gretchen - Guardian* (blue)
7 Humans (green)

*There's a 50/50 chance for seering and guardings to be effective. A coin flip will occur (best two out of three) between the two and the winner's power will work. The loser will be told (s)he lost the coin flip when they'd normally get results.

Let's make a deal,

I have three of my agents scattered amongst you, the goal of the game is to seek them out and kill them. I have given to you, and only by the Grace of God, two allies to help you in this task. I'd rather have nothing more to do with these people, but my hands here are tied.

Your allies aren't terribly effective though, but I'm no monster so I'm willing to shift the balance. You want something to help you, and I can help you get it. I don't care what it is, and you don't care how you get it. There is a catch, though, as nothing in this world comes for free.

This is not an ordinary game of TWG, as each player can make a deal with the devil for any reason at any time. You can make a deal for whatever you wish, and I will tell you what it will cost you. I can deny any deal I wish, and you can only have one contract at a time.
Be creative in your deals, you can get anything your heart desires. There are a few ground rules, however; a few deals that the powers that be will not permit me to make:

- You cannot kill anybody; no insta-lynchings or additional wolfings.
 - You cannot violate the laws of time and space, no phase extensions or reductions.
 - You cannot resurrect anybody; I'm not in the saving business, death is permanent.

I have a few ground rules of my own that you should understand before making a deal. I may not be holy, but I never said I wasn't fair:

- All deals revolve around fair trade; something must give for you to get.
 - I get to decide what is given up for you to get what you want, and you will be told the cost, but not who will pay it or how.
 - Once the deal is struck, it is final; you cannot back out of it for any reason.
 - You cannot ask for information regarding deals with other players.

Making a Deal:
If you want to make a deal, all you have to do is call me via PM:

"I, [insert name], wish for [the deal you wish to strike] to be executed in the following manner:
List the details."
I will reply:
"I, Mephistopheles, agree to grant [name] the [deal you wish to make] in the following manner:
Details,
 At the cost of [to be determined]."

All you have to do then is reply with the phrase "I agree to this contract" and give your signature, or state that the deal is off. Once the deal is struck it will be given an identification number, randomly generated, and all parties will refer to it as such from that point on.

I advise you to be as clear and detailed as possible, otherwise you will give me the right to execute the deal in any manner I see fitting. If you feel I haven't lived up to my end of the bargain, you can take your case to the thread and allow them to resolve it by popular consensus through a jury of the damned. Whatever they decide will be final and I will abide by it. You cannot strike the same deal twice, if you back out from an earlier deal you cannot ask me about it later.

Once more to be perfectly clear:
You cannot discuss any aspect of these deals with anybody. You cannot tell anybody that you've struck a deal, the nature of a deal, or question other players about deals they might've had.

Jury of the Damned:
Comprised of all deceased players, it is their duty to decide the legitimacy of the claim against the host and look over all material pertaining to the issue. This happens in real-time and will not interrupt the game, meaning whenever they reach a decision is when they reach a decision. No deadlines, no idle periods of play. Once the player announces he has an issue with me, I will convene the jury and we will handle the matter in private. Once the Jury has made their decision it will be total and final, and their decision will be announced to the thread.

To summon the jury, make a post in the thread saying:
"I want to contest Deal X on the grounds that [state your issue]."
After which I will summon the jury via PM and we will handle it from there. We will both state our cases, with the plaintiff presenting first, and hand the Jury all PMs regarding the deal. They will deliberate with no input from either of us. If necessary we will bring in a third party to resolve the matter, such a party will not be a current player.

All deals with me are confidential; you will not be allowed to discuss your deal or its terms to any other player. Doing so is a breach in contract and I have every right to collect your debt. "What is your debt?" you may ask. In order to play this game, you will agree to sign over your soul to me until this game is completed. You have no obligation to sign this contract, and there will be no penalty against you if don't. However, if you can survive my game I will give you something in return, but only if you survive. Dying will get you nothing. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line.

Name your price,

Mephistopheles
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Shouldn't this one be a Sing Ups

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

TWG XL: The Subspace Emissary

Bowser
: Possesses a Dark Cannon that he can use to convert any character into trophy form once per night phase. When in trophy form, character's votes count for 0. Characters will not be notified if they are in trophy form. If a character is hit while in trophy form, they will die.
Ganondorf: Possesses a Dark Cannon.
Wario: Possesses a Dark Cannon.
Tabuu: Master wolf. Cannot be killed until Bowser, Ganondorf and Wario have died. Cannot be trophied. If lynched before the other three wolves are dead, a random player who voted for Tabuu will die instead. Gains a vigi power when Bowser, Ganondorf and Wario have died (not counted as trophying). Also, knows the other wolves' identities, but may not reveal himself to them in any way.

King Dedede: Can give a character a Dedede Brooch each night phase. The phase after this character is first trophied (or the next phase if the character is currently in trophy form), the character will revive from trophy form. This extends to reviving a character who is trophied twice (although they will still be in trophy form). Will fail on dead players, wolves, and himself.
Lucario: Can use its aura sight to investigate a player each night phase.
ROB: Miller.
Falco: If a wolf attempts to trophy him, their Dark Cannon will be destroyed. This only works once.
Mario: Can detrophy any live player once. If used on a player who is not trophied, the power is wasted.
Link: See Mario.
Samus: See Mario.
Marth: See Mario.
Snake: See Mario.
Sonic: If he votes for Tabuu, he disables Tabuu's Brutal effect. The first attempt to trophy him will fail.

"Trophy" is totally a verb guys.
Anyways, does this mechanic make any sense?

SlowPokemon

Zunawe

@gzg Wouldn't it be true then, that Tabuu is revealed as soon as he is lynched, even if he doesn't die? Or is that what you were going for? It just seems like he is useless after being lynched, making it almost pointless to even keep him alive.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things