News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I-I-INSTA!!!

Skuntank told Zunawe that there is a Secret Slab in the Beach Cave. Zunawe went searching for it, but starved to death.

Zunawe got lynched.

Chapter 3: Good Night

Everybody are sleeping.
Even the Flareon who came to celebrate SocialFox' birthday is in sleep. Team Poképals fainted in the first floor, so they failed in their mission.
But wait... what is that... that... that stink?

Team Skull (The Wolves):

1. Skuntank - Master Wolf
2. Koffing - Brutal Wolf
3. Zubat - Wolf Painter

Wigglytuff's Guild (The Humans):

4. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - Guardian
5. Chatot - Seer
6. Chimecho - Tribute
7. Sunflora - Human
8. Bidoof - Human
9. Diglett - Human
10. Dugtrio - Human
11. Loudred - Human
12. Croagunk - Miller

1. Kman96
2. spitllama
3. Zunawe
4. vermilionvermin
5. blueflower999
6. the_last_sheikah
7. SocialFox
8. K-NiGhT
9. Bubbles7689
10. Spyro
11. shadowkirby
12. Bespinben

It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends Tuesday 18th, at 4 PM EST/ 3 PM CST/ 2 PM MDT/ 1 PM PDT/ etc.

Kman96

FSM, that was only 6 votes. In order for an insta to occur, it must be over 50%.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Also confirms that zune's role is not skuntank.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 16, 2012, 02:55:13 PMAlso confirms that zune's role is not skuntank.
I'm so frivolous that maybe he told himself there was a Secret Slab. C'mon, the guy died in Beach Cave. Just so you know, the storyline has got nothing to do with the actual game.

Quote from: Kman96 on September 16, 2012, 02:52:06 PMFSM, that was only 6 votes. In order for an insta to occur, it must be over 50%.
I know. I didn't do any mistake.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 16, 2012, 03:01:52 PMI know. I didn't do any mistake.
-_-

No one was wolfed last night, so there were still 12 living players this day phase.  Only six of them voted for Zunawe.

6/12= 50%
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

shit, double post again.
All item holders, claim to me plz.

OH, and I have everyone's claims, and you will all be persecuted accordingly.

...Jk :3
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 16, 2012, 02:48:55 PMSkuntank told Zunawe that there is a Secret Slab in Beach Cave. Zunawe went searching for it, but starved to death.
Chaw-haw-haw.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

Oh, and just in case it wasn't clear enough:

The correct answer to Sentry Duty was Flareon.

Nothing confirms that Zunawe wasn't Skuntank or vice-versa. You see, when/if a wolf dies, the story would still have to be Team Skull Vs. Humans. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair for the wolves, because the wolves could try act like humans, but it'd all be for nothing if I'd reveal that "Oh, Team Skull didn't kill him" and for humans "Team Skull killed him". That would blow their covers. And especially in this game where there are reviving items.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 16, 2012, 03:19:16 PMhe was seer'd red anyway?

Skuntank is blue, and also, there are six possible people that could be sunflora:
  • Vermillionvermin
  • Spyro
  • Spitllama
  • Shadowkirby
  • the_last_sheikah
  • K-NiGhT

Now. Discuss.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 16, 2012, 02:48:55 PMChapter 3: Sleeping In Hunger

Even the Flareon that came to celebrate SocialFox' birthday earlier today,
yay.
Anyone for some Go fish.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 16, 2012, 03:19:16 PMhe was seer'd red anyway?
I was pointing out that the painting idea would be discredited by this.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 16, 2012, 03:24:00 PMNothing confirms that Zunawe wasn't Skuntank or vice-versa. You see, when/if a wolf dies, the story would still have to be Team Skull Vs. Humans. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair for the wolves, because the wolves could try act like humans, but it'd all be for nothing if I'd reveal that "Oh, Team Skull didn't kill him" and for humans "Team Skull killed him". That would blow their covers. And especially in this game where there are reviving items.
ok then

Quote from: Kman96 on September 16, 2012, 03:25:13 PMSkuntank is blue, and also, there are six possible people that could be sunflora:
  • Vermillionvermin
  • Spyro
  • Spitllama
  • Shadowkirby
  • the_last_sheikah
  • K-NiGhT

Now. Discuss.
not much to discuss seeing as sunflora doesnt know who they are, though knowing who of this list is a special would help figure it out, but said specials should not say they are to the thread, and since kman has all the claims, its up to him in that respect to decide.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!