News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I don't think the Sunflora thing is really important at this point. There's no way of discerning who has her role right now anyhow. Thank you for making the list though-- we can all use that in future day phases and hopefully narrow down the possibilities.

Just focus on items Kman. The guardian will keep doing what he's been doing, and we can add to our strategy with the distributed items. Whoever's treasure bag has the decoy orb, have them use it on the guardian. We should probably be hesitant about using the reviver seed, especially since chances point to Zunawe being a wolf. As for the identity orb, I think that's just whatever. Pick someone you're suspicious of.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

I disagree.  If anyone got the decoy orb, they should use it on Kman, not the guardian.  I don't want anyone knowing the identities of the specials other than Kman.  The guardian can self-guard.  I agree that the reviver seed shouldn't be used until Kman dies.  If you have the identity orb, Kman should tell you whom to seer.  Don't give him any suggestions.  He knows who the specials are and I don't want people wasting seering items on specials.

K-NiGhT

I think seer should see Bespinben, just because his inactivity last night phase and the missed wolfing seem to go well together.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

If the Reviver Seed would have been distributed this Night, it's usable only this Night.

spitllama

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 16, 2012, 03:51:05 PMI disagree.  If anyone got the decoy orb, they should use it on Kman, not the guardian.  I don't want anyone knowing the identities of the specials other than Kman.

Forgot about this part.

But yes that's what I meant for seering- Kman decides whoever he thinks is suspicious. Not who has the item.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 16, 2012, 03:52:29 PMI think seer should see Bespinben, just because his inactivity last night phase and the missed wolfing seem to go well together.

Why are you posting this publicly? There's a painter dood -.-
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

I feel like returning to the chat.

Would anyone like to join me?
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

BESPIN IS IN THE CHAT!!! GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Can't.
School computers.
Go fish anyone?

spitllama

QuoteIt's now Night 2. Night 2 ends Tuesday 18th, at 16 PM EST/ 15 PM CST/ 14 PM MDT/ 13 PM PDT/ etc.

This night phase seems exceptionally long. Shouldn't it say the 17th?
Submissions Page

Bubbles

I got the reviver seed, but considering it expires this night phase I doubt Ill be using it on Zunawe

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on September 16, 2012, 03:25:13 PMSkuntank is blue, and also, there are six possible people that could be sunflora:
  • Vermillionvermin
  • Spyro
  • Spitllama
  • Shadowkirby
  • the_last_sheikah
  • K-NiGhT

Now. Discuss.
Theres about a 50% chance (I dont feel like doing real math) that one of these players is a wolf. Also (again with the math) if one of these is sunflora, then does that mean that Diglett is not among these?

vermilionvermin

FSM, did the insta occur after K-NiGht's vote or before it?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 16, 2012, 03:54:29 PMIf the Reviver Seed would have been distributed this Night, it's usable only this Night.
I'm sorry, I should have said it better: All items are usable only the Night Phase they were given.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 16, 2012, 08:34:24 PMFSM, did the insta occur after K-NiGht's vote or before it?
How could it be possible before K-NiGhT's vote? So it happened after.
Quote from: spitllama on September 16, 2012, 06:35:40 PMThis night phase seems exceptionally long. Shouldn't it say the 17th?
Sorry, but I don't want a phase that is under 24 hours.