News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

spitllama

Got to come back home for the night. Also sent in my claim.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

This phase will be extended by 1 hour, because the host has to go show his knee in X-ray.

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 15, 2012, 01:51:45 AMThis phase will be extended by 1 hour, because the host has to go show his knee in X-ray.
Aww feel better. But when does this phase end? Is it AM or PM?

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Team Skull went eating all the Apples in the hall, so nothing happened to anyone.

Nobody got wolfed.

Chapter 2: Sentry Duty

-Hey, hey, hey! All our food is gone! said Corpish.
-WHAT?!!? everybody yelled.
-At least my Perfect Apple stash is safe, Chatot said.

Later...

-...AND THREE, SMILES GO FOR MILES!!!
-Ok, off to work! Team Poképals, your assignment for today is to fetch Perfect Apples from Apple Woods, said Chatot.
-Aye, aye! they both answered.
And suddenly...
-Whose footprint? Whose footprint? The footprint is... erm... I need some help here! Diglett yelled.

Sentry Duty:
This Pokémon says:
-I breathe 3.000 degree flames! Oh wait I said that in the previous games, PMD Red and Blue!

I only accept two first correct PMs.

Team Skull (The Wolves):

1. Skuntank - Master Wolf
2. Koffing - Brutal Wolf
3. Zubat - Wolf Painter

Wigglytuff's Guild (The Humans):

4. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - Guardian
5. Chatot - Seer
6. Chimecho - Tribute
7. Sunflora - Human
8. Bidoof - Human
9. Diglett - Human
10. Dugtrio - Human
11. Loudred - Human
12. Croagunk - Miller

1. Kman96
2. spitllama
3. Zunawe
4. vermilionvermin
5. blueflower999
6. the_last_sheikah
7. SocialFox
8. K-NiGhT
9. Bubbles7689
10. Spyro
11. shadowkirby
12. Bespinben

This Day Phase is different from the others, due to host's schedule reasons.
It's now Day 1. Day 1 ends Monday 17th, at 16 PM EST/ 15 PM CST/ 14 PM MDT/ 13 PM PDT/ etc.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 15, 2012, 09:08:04 AMShould have ended an hour ago.
I was 37 minutes late, sorry! Isn't it now 11.38 AM EST or have I failed?

Bubbles

12:40 actually. I hate time conversions  :(

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

Mini chat party, cause not too many of us are online.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Im not sure :/ My computer's clock says 12:45, but I guess it could be daylight time. I cant remember if thats now or in the winter

Kman96

I have seven claims. I would appreciate more, so if anyone happens to see this post who hasn't already, please claim to me.

Also, no counter-claims yet, so hopefully that won't be an issue. I've already begun to make a chart for this game, so hopefully I can step up my game.

OH YES. THE POWER FEELS GOOD.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Double post.

The supposed un-counter-claimed seer has reported to me that Zunawe was seered red. I will wait to place a vote on him until he has a chance to defend himself. Also, he hasn't claimed to me.

Claim count: 8
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

That's interesting.  Zunawe is not a player I'd expect to be seered.  As such, I wouldn't expect the wolves to paint him, which means that his color actually is red.  Depending on whether or not the wolves painted someone red or green, there's a 50/50 chance he's the miller.  But he's more likely than not a wolf.

Kman96

Yes, interesting, as I had not requested anyone to be seered last night. I was quite busy with a football game and I also didn't know when the phase ended.

...But how about that no-wolfing! That hasn't happened in a few games... :P
Party Hard!
[close]