News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 14, 2012, 01:31:15 PMDoes that mean that you already know who the guardian is?
Not necessarily. He's just posting so that the guardian can read it, I think.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

I'm here, I'm human.  And knowing my luck, I'm probly diglett.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

I like how people say that they're human. As if you would say otherwise. . . Somehow, someway, this is probably going to backfire on me, isn't it?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

vermilionvermin

For newer players:  people saying they're human just means that they're not going to say they're the tribute.  When a few more people confirm that they're not the Tribute you should send Kman a PM telling him your role.

It's unlikely that someone besides Kman is the tribute.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

Fun fact:  If you make a post that includes the words "activity post," odds are you actually aren't active.

Also I just claimed to Kman, you should too.

Zunawe

I love how everybody thinks I'm new to the game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 14, 2012, 03:59:46 PMFun fact:  If you make a post that includes the words "activity post," odds are you actually aren't active.

Or they cant think of something to say at the moment but want to be notified when something happens

Yugi

FSM, Would it be possible to tell me when each phase ends in Australian Eastern Standerd Time?
And I am judging Kman is the please this time around?

Mashi

Nope.
I am always the Please.
Even when I'm not playing!!!

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on September 14, 2012, 05:36:56 PMNope.
I am always the Please.
Even when I'm not playing!!!
Does anyone even tell you their role anymore?

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Shit, double post-

I've only received one claim!

Just F.Y.I!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I have a feeling Im gonna love this game, since theres trivia and everyone will be talking seriously and strategically with names like "bidoof" and "wigglytuff" :3

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on September 14, 2012, 04:55:08 PMFSM, Would it be possible to tell me when each phase ends in Australian Eastern Standerd Time?
Done.

Just a reminder:
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 14, 2012, 12:51:17 AM11. REMEMBER TO SEND/FORWARD THE HOST ALL PMs AND CHAT LOGS!!!