News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Kirby's Dream Collection

Started by Olimar12345, September 13, 2012, 01:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Any Kirby fans planning on buying this? I'll admit I'm mostly in it for the music CD ::) .
Discuss.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 13, 2012, 01:12:30 PMAny Kirby fans planning on buying this? I'll admit I'm mostly in it for the nusic CD ::) .
Discuss.

Yeah; it would be a nice opportunity to get a grand Kirby Collection.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Lol, funny story: I almost picked up a copy today, but then the manager was all like "Hey, what are you doing, [cashier name]! That game isn't out yet!"  *n*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 13, 2012, 03:44:42 PMLol, funny story: I almost picked up a copy today, but then the manager was all like "Hey, what are you doing, [cashier name]! That game isn't out yet!"  *n*

Awww... but it's just 3 more days to wait!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Is it a game or soundtrack or what? I'm interested but haven't heard anything about it..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 13, 2012, 04:26:36 PMIs it a game or soundtrack or what? I'm interested but haven't heard anything about it..
It's a collection of several Kirby games, released as an anniversary collection. I think it also includes a soundtrack?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

If it includes a soundtrack, that would be impressive. My attention is captured nevertheless.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

Pretty sure there is a soundtrack included.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Along with the game, a book and 40+track cd will be included.

Nebbles

Dang.

I've played very few Kirby games and was wondering if I should just snag this...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Nebbles

40 bucks for all that? Damn.

I'll keep it mind :D Though, I'm saving the money I have for BW2... so it could be a nice holiday/bday present!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on September 13, 2012, 08:54:27 PM40 bucks for all that? Damn.

I'll keep it mind :D Though, I'm saving the money I have for BW2... so it could be a nice holiday/bday present!

! They comes out October 7th ! I almost forgot... :-[

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr