News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I've kinda strayed from PMD over a while. I just haven't had a chance to buy the 3DS game :P I heard it was alright, but it wasn't as good as Blue rescue team or explorers of T/D/S. Any confirms/debunks?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

I've heard many divergent opinions too. I'm keeping my chin up until I can actually get a copy. If anything, the music is unquestionably BOSS (which is really the main thing I care about).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

I'll probably still wait until after ORAS to get it. and smash wii u. man it's gonna be a rough fall for me too many games to buy
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

I was initially disappointed in Gates to Infinity, mainly because there aren't very many Pokémon available besides the Unova lot and there's nothing post game like there was in the others. But the story is just as good, with all those silly dramatic twists the series is known for, and the game took me a solid 35-40 hours just to get through the credits. Not to mention it's really heartwarming as expected of this series. So I'd say get it if you liked the others, just know that in spite of the incredible graphics and music, there isn't as much to do once the credits have rolled.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'm still pretty meh about it. The limited Pokemon choice got me, and I just wasn't as attached to the characters as I was in previous PMD games. Also heard there wasn't much post-game, as Slow said. Explorers of Sky is still easily the best game in the series imo. You can still get it if you want to, but to me... it was meh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 03:32:27 PMI'm still pretty meh about it. The limited Pokemon choice got me, and I just wasn't as attached to the characters as I was in previous PMD games. Also heard there wasn't much post-game, as Slow said. Explorers of Sky is still easily the best game in the series imo. You can still get it if you want to, but to me... it was meh.

did u even finish it tho

Nebbles

I almost did, and I heard the ending. Wasn't very impressed.

Waddle Bro

The actual gameplay aspect was the best in any other pmd games though

Nebbles

Oh the gameplay was really good yeah, I'll give it that.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 09:15:59 PMI almost did, and I heard the ending. Wasn't very impressed.

so no then

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 27, 2014, 09:52:32 PMThe actual gameplay aspect was the best in any other pmd games though
Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 10:02:07 PMOh the gameplay was really good yeah, I'll give it that.

Yeah true I guess. The gameplay was the best, although it was really just the same except more polished.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I'll admit, I've never played any PMD games. I did play the demo for GtI, but found the combat lacking. Is it that much better in the actual game?

SlowPokemon

The combat in the demo is the entire game so I'd probably stay away from it haha.

Maelstrom

Though it was probably because I had no clue what was going on.  :P

Bespinben

ALSDKJGLIAWENFALKSDNBLKNAWEIHNLKANSDKLFJNL

Guess who finally scored a copy of PMD 3DS today....................
ME

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday