Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Wait a second, Bespinben, you wont be able to play it will you? Not for two years at least :(

Nebbles

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 15, 2012, 02:08:57 PMWait a second, Bespinben, you wont be able to play it will you? Not for two years at least :(

As long as there is some AMAZING music still there for me to transcribe when I get back, I'll be fine ;) Just in case though, I'm going to try to do the released Title Theme and first dungeon theme before I leave though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Of course :D

And when you get back I promise to have learned tons of your arrangements to play for you!

Bubbles

Quote from: Bespinben on September 15, 2012, 02:42:14 PMAs long as there is some AMAZING music still there for me to transcribe when I get back, I'll be fine ;) Just in case though, I'm going to try to do the released Title Theme and first dungeon theme before I leave though.
I already started the system menu one :D (aka the easiest)

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 15, 2012, 03:18:35 PMI already started the system menu one :D (aka the easiest)

:D Funny, I was about to request you to do that one. It's very similar to the PMD2 Top Menu structurally, so for time signature and rhythm issues, refer to my sheet.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2012, 12:18:07 PMWILL YOU STOP INSULTING TOTODILE XD

Ok, Im sorry. Totodile is cute.

And bespinben, before how you said that normally dotted notes wouldnt be next to each other because it would be easier to read or something, does that not apply for this song?

Bespinben

It doesn't apply here because we're not dealing with syncopated rhythms. We're dealing with polyrhythms.

Bubbles

:D Omg everything makes sense now. It just clicked and now I know XD this is great

Bespinben

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Is the left hand part of the song also in treble clef? I already started it but notepad cant make both hands be treble.

And as for the game, I heard that it starts with you having a weird dream then waking up as a Pokemon. Does this mean that the entire game is just a dream and it never really happened? I hate when writers do that -.-