Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Pikachu + Axew would be great, holy shit.

Now we have to play the waiting game on this to get more news... and I want the full soundtrack omg
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Bespinben, do you know of a high quality download link for the PMD 1 soundtrack? (Preferably the DS version)

I really want Minccino still D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

What if your face looked like a legendary pokemon?? then what?

I just want to know how this face = pokemon thing works.

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on September 16, 2012, 10:53:49 AMWhat if your face looked like a legendary pokemon?? then what?

I just want to know how this face = pokemon thing works.
I doubt itll be extremely accurate, and probably just links your face to a character and saves it in your game so if you try again youll get the same one. Im betting that if you try the recognition on two different game cartridges/3DS systems, youll get different pokemon. Or if its not that advanced, they might just take something like the color of your eyes or hair (thats why theres only 5 starters)

Nebbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 16, 2012, 11:20:52 AMI doubt itll be extremely accurate, and probably just links your face to a character and saves it in your game so if you try again youll get the same one. Im betting that if you try the recognition on two different game cartridges/3DS systems, youll get different pokemon. Or if its not that advanced, they might just take something like the color of your eyes or hair (thats why theres only 5 starters)

...I'm not sure how the system would work if it went on face recognition alone; it would automatically select the most humanoid of the starters!...  :P
Unless, of course, like you said, it goes on other facial features.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Yeah, probably goes with eye/hair color, idk

...which means I should be an Eevee or Sentret, actually. XD

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

If they do it by hair/eye color, using the starters they have Id either be a Tepig or an Axew. Id much rather be Pikachu thought :(

Kman96

This could possibly be the most awesome 3DS game to be released EVER.

I'm uber excited.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I hope they keep the gameplay and style like the PMD series and not try to change it to Pokepark's.

P.S. Its labyrinth not labrinth. Im pretty sure (after google told me) that Labrinth is a singer

FSM-Reapr

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Hey, hey, hey! This game is gonna be so awesome! This game will be a friendly friend~♪ Chaw-haw-haw, whoa-ho-ho, heh-heh-heh, I can't wait! Yup yup, it will be an awesome game!

Quote from: Kman96 on September 16, 2012, 12:34:51 PMThis could possibly be the most awesome 3DS game to be released EVER.

I'm uber excited.
Post number 666... DO YOU WANT TO CURSE THIS GAME OR SOMETHING

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 16, 2012, 11:48:45 AMIf they do it by hair/eye color, using the starters they have Id either be a Tepig or an Axew. Id much rather be Pikachu thought :(
Then, I'd be doomed to Snivy because of my brown eyes, maybe (although mine are a bit darker than Snivy's)...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

(•__•)
(•__•)>■-■¬
(■-■¬)

Coffee Cavern
B1F

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday