News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Really waiting for eShop release for Red/Blue Rescue Team

fingerz

I'd LOVE that, but I doubt it. Nintendo seems to steer clear of everything Pokemon when it comes to the eShop... Minus those stupid Pokemon card games. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

I wonder why. I mean, people would love to buy the first two generations on the eShop, but I assume they figure with the remakes, there's no need. They can still experience the regions, sort of.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Recruiting new teammates Safari Zone:

(Source: There's a Miiverse group for GtI... yet another reason to get a Wii U!)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fingerz on April 28, 2015, 03:20:36 PMI'd LOVE that, but I doubt it. Nintendo seems to steer clear of everything Pokemon when it comes to the eShop... Minus those stupid Pokemon card games. XD
Ya but they're spin-offs like the dumb card games so I think Red/Blue would be more likely to pop up in eShop than the other main series games!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on May 05, 2015, 11:01:44 AMRecruiting new teammates Safari Zone:

(Source: There's a Miiverse group for GtI... yet another reason to get a Wii U!)
but you can get miiverse on 3DS :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheDreamingHawk

So today I decided to play this game some more to see if my opinion changed, and honestly it hasn't much! I still love the music a lot, the story is still great from what I remember, and it still looks gorgeous. That being said, I did notice a few things:

1: My main character is a Serperior and he's so big that he clips through walls and gets his head stuck in a lot of places. It just looks odd.

2: A store I set up (A trading center) offers me an oran berry for two plain seeds, and I have 27 of them. Instead of getting multiple at once, I have to do it each individually, which takes ages.

3: The Starmie minigame has very repetitive music.

4: Battling bosses instead of doing missions is much more fun.

5: OH MY GOODNESS I can't believe I didn't realize until now how epic and amazing the Legendary battle theme is in this game. Fighting Ho-Oh truly felt epic, as it was a challenge even with my overpowered level 88 Keldeo. Sure, you can't recruit legendaries but at least that way it makes them seem more menacing, at least in my opinion.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Hero of Trains

I finished my GtI game last night (for some reason I didn't finish it? What?). Is the ending happy or sad? I can't tell. Help.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Bespinben

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 17, 2015, 02:39:07 PMI finished my GtI game last night (for some reason I didn't finish it? What?). Is the ending happy or sad? I can't tell. Help.
Are you talking about the main storyline ending? or the post-credits epilogue?

Either way, both gave me a giant pit in my stomach that took days to go away.
(I guess that's just how I feel the feelz  ::) )

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 17, 2015, 02:39:07 PMI finished my GtI game last night (for some reason I didn't finish it? What?). Is the ending happy or sad? I can't tell. Help.

Spoiler
Main ending? Yes, it's pretty sad IMO. Post game ending? Could be either sad or happy, but it's mostly happy, unless you choose "No" which triggers a bad ending that is actually rather dark if you think about it.
[close]

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Hero of Trains

The main storyline. In this game, it was always the little things that made me the most sad.
Spoiler
One thing was, before you go to the Great Glacier for the second time, Kecleon says something about how there won't be a Kecleon Shop anymore. This really hit me hard because Kecleon has always been there.
 The second thing was when you don't tell anyone that you're going because you don't want to hurt them. This really got me because it was something I would do.
The last thing was when my partner had two beds in the house, even months after I had left.
The Frism didn't affect me as much, though, because at least in this one Squirt had some time, no matter how short, to prepare for my departure.
I think my biggest problem was worrying about whether remembering me was good in the end or not. Even though it brought me back, it caused Squirt so much sadness in the months after my departure. :-\ 
[close]
Now I've gone and gotten myself all sad again!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

K-NiGhT

There's a new game coming out and I still haven't player this one .__.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I never finished the post game because my partner is a terrible fighter :/

Bespinben

Best. Comeback. Ever.

As I was going about my usual comment-section-scrolling on PMD remixes, I encountered this (one of many face-palm worthy GtI bashings):

I was about to write a lengthy post in response, when, to my great joy, this person had beat me to the punch:

Altissimo

Still haven't played GtI, haven't heard the best things about it from friends and others who have played it. I was partially instantly put off by the lack of all available Pokémon and the overhaul to the art style (this was before XY/ORAS happened and made me actually appreciate the 3D Pokémon, though). Would anyone recommend spending money on it?