Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 06, 2014, 09:06:13 AMBUT ISNT IT ADORABLE
Well, yeah, but in a good way! I just finished the whole Inflora Forest episode (music for that dungeon was soooo good!), and I was quite moved. The Partner is an orphan; how sad. I had the biggest fist-pump during that bro-talk scene at night too - do you have any idea how long how I've raged at the Mystery Dungeon series for never considering the PLAYER as having a family? Every time I played through PMD1, I get the biggest pit in my stomach once I beat the game because I know I'm ditching my family for some loser Poké-partner that's just going to become a mindless drone in his friend zone.

But then we get this beautiful gem that just wipes all my grief away.

(Edited out aside UBER FAIL --- > Me)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

When were we butting heads? o_O adorable is a compliment. I loved the game.

I don't really appreciate the comment about Swadloon about to be "raped" by umbreon though

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2014, 02:29:55 PMWhen were we butting heads? o_O adorable is a compliment. I loved the game.

I don't really appreciate the comment about Swadloon about to be "raped" by umbreon though

Yeah. You should really change that wording, Bespin.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Oh! My bad. I thought this whole time you meant that sarcastically (e.g. so adorable I puked rainbows sorta thing). I suppose in my zeal to prove the game to be... more not that... I spoke out of turn. Sincerest apologies.

SlowPokemon

Omg it's okay but really one of the main draws of PMD games is that they are adorable! For me, anyway. I like to watch the characters live out their lives and make friends with one another and rescue weaker characters from danger. It's great.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2014, 02:29:55 PMI don't really appreciate the comment about Swadloon about to be "raped" by umbreon though
Rape is an under-used word, in my opinion. It doesn't just mean someone sexually attacked you. Besides, that's exactly what I thought at that scene too: "Yup, poor Swadloon just got raped."
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on November 16, 2014, 02:59:03 PMRape is an under-used word, in my opinion. It doesn't just mean someone sexually attacked you. Besides, that's exactly what I thought at that scene too: "Yup, poor Swadloon just got raped."

uh, excuse me? that's exactly what it means.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on November 16, 2014, 02:59:03 PMRape is an under-used word, in my opinion. It doesn't just mean someone sexually attacked you. Besides, that's exactly what I thought at that scene too: "Yup, poor Swadloon just got raped."
Now, I do not know who occurs in this situation, but I believe the definition you are searching for is considered archaic.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

Dunsparce, glad to have you on this awesome trip to the floating castle in the sky, BUT Y U BE USING ALL MAH REVIVER SEEDS  >:( >:( >:(

(Love Telluric Path music my goodness)

Waddle Bro

Dunsparce is one of the highest-leveled mons in my entire save file, and I owned some serious ass with him during the main adventure.

u just bad m8

K-NiGhT

bro did u just call out Bespinben on his PMD skills

do you like want to die or
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

InsigTurtle

I don't know how far you've gotten... so...
not plot related but music related
I'm kind of sad how there are maybe two or three tracks that are simply remixes of Telluric Path... even if they're completely different dungeons... but out of those remixes, Kilionea Road is probably my favourite
[close]

Bespinben

Gotta love 10 hour long car drives on Holiday family reunions. Best time for Pokemanz.

This was a beautiful game. Everything I could have asked for. It's a little sad though that the really juicy parts of the plot only come out towards the end, but the fact that there was juice indeed is good enough for me.

And oh my! The epilogue! 4th wall much? Brilliant.

SlowPokemon

Yep yep! It was considerably longer than the older games too. Although of course the story is completely over after the epilogue.