News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on March 26, 2013, 01:27:47 PMAnd Slow, a Minccino joined my team and I named it after you!
I haven't played the full version yet, but I remember from the demo, my partner ASKED me to give it a name...That's a little weird, don't you think? in past games, I don't remember naming my partners, or if I did, it was directly after I chose them...not after I met them...

Does anyone else think it's weird when they ask you to name them? Like they're your pet??
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I think it was kinda like "We're friends now, so give me a cool nickname!" I guess they were just trying something different

Nebbles

Yeah, they are taking tons of twists with this game... not a bad thing, though.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

OKAY RANDOM STRANGER I JUST MET, I WANT YOU TO CHANGE MY BIRTHNAME TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO NAME ME AFTER GENITALIA OR SOMETHING.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 26, 2013, 10:04:23 PMOKAY RANDOM STRANGER I JUST MET, I WANT YOU TO CHANGE MY BIRTHNAME TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO NAME ME AFTER GENITALIA OR SOMETHING.
A.K.A. A type of "Leap of faith."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

November

I've gotten further into the plot, and I'm quite pleased with how the game is coming out! I just met the two eeveelutions. In particular, I think the characters are great. The only thing I'm missing are the difficult dungeons. I haven't died once yet, compared to Blue where I had to do Mt. Steel like four times.

But the music is GORGEOUS *.* It makes me uber-excited for XY music.

Also, the ice dungeons are going to be hell. Snivy, Axew, and Archen. Even Virizion is weak to ice ;-;

How is everyone else's playthrough going?

Nebbles

I'm in the icy dungeons. Shit. I've died many times to Zorua... But I'm really loving this so far, much more than I thought I would!

SlowPokemon

Hey now, spoilers in tags guys. :(

very early spoiler
So far Dunsparce is best character. That scene with Virizion broke my heart--luckily she repents not long afterward XD
[close]

Also it really bums me out that Pokemon don't have set genders anymore, and the game doesn't even ask about yours. I mean I think part of what made the second game special was being with a friend who was the same gender/different gender. Although of course it just goes to show that true friendship knows no gender ^^

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Zorua isn't a boss!!!!! They're in dungeons and difficult to beat!

SlowPokemon

Oh. I only thought because I saw a Zoroark on the menu screen as one of the backgrounds.

Nebbles you must love how Dunsparce is a character :D

FSM-Reapr

:O

Then nvm. Sorry for accusing you for nothing!

ninja'd Slow what if Zoroark is the boss of that dungeon

Nebbles

Absolutely! Dunsparce is one of my favorite NPCs <3

SlowPokemon

Okay so I just beat the fourth boss (on the main menu screen), so if you haven't gotten that far don't read ahead:

Spoiler
Okay, so... what? That adventure to the Great Glacier struck me as really not so fantastic. There were a total of three dungeons, admittedly large-sized ones, but still only three...

I mean this game isn't easy like I expected it to be; it's as hard or harder than the previous games. But the expedition seemed really easy and only took me an hour or so XD I didn't die once... Though of course I'm Snivy so Palpitoad and Tirtouga were laughable.
[close]

Anyway, I'm a Snivy and my partner is Oshawott and we're Lv22-23.

What are your guys's starters/partners?