News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I cant remember if I said this somewhere before, but when its localized (when :P) I really hope that if they do have additional dungeons in the eshop, they are either free for a while and then priced, or theyre unimportant side missions like the ones in Pokemon Ranger

Bubbles

I was going to post that! :D

The music in the background when Pikachu finds Oshawott it the song I arranged for "File Select", so I guess thats the new "Awakening". Theyre usually good with those kind of things

Kman96

I love how I found out about this from nsm BEFORE Bulbapedia or Serebii!!

I also love how I already own the music from the shorts!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Theres this one part of a song, I believe its when Umbreon and Espeon open up the portal, that I havent heard

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 02, 2012, 06:06:06 PMTheres this one part of a song, I believe its when Umbreon and Espeon open up the portal, that I havent heard
yeah, I remember that, too. Maybe more will be released.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

THOSE ANIME TRAILERS.
AND KYUREM

THIS IS ALL SHAPING UP TO BE A VERY INTERESTING PLOT
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

It's definitely going to be localized, Nintendo would be foolish not to localize it. Pokemon sells fantastically over here, they should be localizing any 3DS title that's made. If Pokemon Rumble Blast can be localized (and sell well!) then this game definitely will be.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

SPOLIERS

So apparently you get to choose your Pokemon? What was the scanning thing all about then?

Nebbles

Huh, it could have been a misread detail or something to that effect?

So do we only have five starters this round (Pikachu, Axew, Unova starters) or more?? I'd like more variety.

Bubbles

If you get to choose your starter anyway, I think they should add more. Most likely the game had already been made and theyre just waiting for the release date though. I really hope theres a quiz or a face scanning thing  :(

Nebbles

I feel like we're really lacking good info... I mean if it's only five, I'll be an Axew. Because Haxorus oh yes

Bubbles

Im Pikachu no matter what :D Do you think theyll have different partners? I need my Mudkip

Nebbles

Most likely... we'll get more info when it releases in Japan.

November

40 minutes of demo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPrZM7B_KQ

It's beautiful :D

And oh man, that music. And the sound effects/fanfares are the same too!