News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

November

I just have to say, we better get this game! The models look a bit loose, but the environments look amazing.
 Only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is the lack of MC Pokemon (at least, they only showed five in the trailer).

Ah, and if anyone would like to download the four tracks that are up, I have them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s0o2q3g6qhhvbq7
http://www.mediafire.com/?jwyhvjkmof7ufb9
http://www.mediafire.com/?cea3am63kw3ta1z
http://www.mediafire.com/?nnbaho8yh67gh8b

Bubbles

Hmm... In the trailer, whenever theyre in a dungeon they dont show the map's outline over the screen. Is that just because itll look messy for the trailer or did they get rid of it? D:

Oh and thanks for the songs :D

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 15, 2012, 08:06:29 AMHmm... In the trailer, whenever theyre in a dungeon they dont show the map's outline over the screen. Is that just because itll look messy for the trailer or did they get rid of it? D:
Or maybe it's on the other screen? :/ I hope we can still use the dungeon map. They're dead helpful/

Also, the only thing I see that's bad so far is that we can't be previous starters, only Pikachu, which means no Mudkip for me! D:

Bubbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 15, 2012, 08:17:49 AMOr maybe it's on the other screen? :/ I hope we can still use the dungeon map. They're dead helpful/

Also, the only thing I see that's bad so far is that we can't be previous starters, only Pikachu, which means no Mudkip for me! D:
Oh yeah, I forgot the DS has two screens :3. But usually its on the screen youre walking on

And I dont think they would limit the starters to those 5 only, unless they have the rest as your partner

Nebbles

I hope so! I wanted a HUGE range of starters. I mean, I'm fine with Axew (get to be a motherfucking Haxorus YEAH) but I want more choices...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

And also, damn. Those soundtracks.

The second one is very Zelda-esque...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on September 13, 2012, 03:59:30 AMI developed a few criterion awhile back for a potential third installment in the PMD series (oh how it's good to finally be able to legitmately call it series):

[....]

3.) Music - If I don't see Arata Iiyoshi in the compostion credits, I will ASDKGJAKLWEJFASD on their sorry AKSDJFALSKDFJA. The music will be amazing. Don't fail me.

OH GOODNESS EPIC TITLE THEME!!!!!

This track, right here, just set me right at home with this game. It has that mystical vibe that gives the impression of wide-eyed exploration, but also has that kinda irish 12/8 feel with the viola and percussion that reminds me of the opening theme from PMD1.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

^Looking at the credits from PMD2 at least, you know Arata Iiyoshi isn't the only composer from that game? :P There's about five, he's just listed first because it's in alphabetical order.

Also, there will not be a quiz. Your character will be determined based on a view of the player through the 3DS camera.

Source: Serebii.net

I really hope you can play as Minccino.....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

No quiz? D: Im just gonna end up holding a picture of pikachu up to my camera, but that is kinda interesting to see what Pokemon youll look like, that is if they actually judge your appearence and not just randomize a character. Though if I get something like totodile...

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

SlowPokemon