Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Nah I already posted my thoughts here, I don't need a new topic personally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Bespinben on October 17, 2012, 03:50:45 PMAny idea what this is for??? Only thing I can tell is that I need to collect 4 more codes for each starter:
From what I can read, it's an in-game password to probably unlock them.

I'm positive it's an in-game password, but I dunno about what it would do.

FSM-Reapr

Dude

Nebbles

Yeah, Dude's got a point. It most likely WILL be region locked, and when the site comes to the US, we'll get our own codes.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

fingerz

Just read that this game is currently going to be only released in Japan. Due to the failed success of the Wii ones, localisation is unlikely unless the game sells extremely well in Japan. XDDDDDDDDD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bubbles

Haha April Fools in October, I get it

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Magnagate_and_the_Infinite_Labyrinth
"At E3 2012, it was revealed that it would be released to the wider world by Summer 2013"

Yeah, I know its wikipedia, but anything to bring it here :P Where'd you read that?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

But...But it has to come out!

Also I just realized that the title of this thread is spelled wrong :D

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on October 30, 2012, 01:54:09 PMJust read that this game is currently going to be only released in Japan. Due to the failed success of the Wii ones, localisation is unlikely unless the game sells extremely well in Japan. XDDDDDDDDD

AW HELL NO

I WILL MARCH TO CHUNSOFT AND TELL THEM TO LOCALIZE THIS GAME.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

I don't think we have to worry. Other Mystery Dungeon games sold well here, so I'm pretty sure we'll get it. Also keep in mind that it's Pokémon; there's no reason not to release it in North America and Europe.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

November

Quote from: fingerz on October 30, 2012, 01:54:09 PMJust read that this game is currently going to be only released in Japan. Due to the failed success of the Wii ones, localisation is unlikely unless the game sells extremely well in Japan. XDDDDDDDDD

Do you have the source of that?

EDIT: The official site also added plenty of new pictures and information. Again, the environments looks absolutely gorgeous.

fingerz

I can't find it anymore! I remember looking on Wikipedia and it said they had no plans to localise the game unless it sold really well in Japan... And they said you can purchase new dungeons on the eShop. Idiots. MAKE IT FREE. Don't be stingy like Nintendo with NSMB2. -.-