News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, September 10, 2012, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so my maths hw was like 'graph e^x+e^-x=3' and i was like 'wth how do i graph a one variable equation on a two variable graph and i cant even solve it omg im so dumb' the end

spitllama's TWG XXXIX: Uprising Madness
5 (25%)
Mashi's TWG XXXIX: omg how do i make a function for josephus' problem
2 (10%)
Bird's TWG XXXIX: I Spy
0 (0%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Bubbles

I take back what I said about it before. This is adorable (and I love how Bidoof cant get protected)!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Yay thanks guys! :D Just wait until the actual game begins. But I also hope that if not now, then the next game should be Spit's.

spitllama

If Bespinben will play, I'll more-than-willingly vote for FSM's :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

As much as I want to play, there's just the simple fact that I've never played TWG before. Plus, I've never really been able to wrap my head around RPGs in general.

Nevertheless, because FSM is so awesome and made a PMD-themed one, I will put aside my doubts and give this a shot.

How does one vote btw?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

Wooo bespinben. This game is gonna be amazing. And I guess for now just bold FSM's name, but I think later therell be a poll (If we even need one)

FSM-Reapr

Don't worry, after you read the rules a couple of times, I'm sure you'll do just fine. :) Or you're already playing mind games... :P

We wait until Mashi makes a poll. After somebody gets over 50% of the votes and a 5-vote lead, that person can open a Player Sign-Up thread.

But if you mean a wolving vote, I'll only take the first vote I get from a wolf.

And btw, I now have like 6 votes(If counting Spit's no-bold vote and myself).

spitllama

Bespinben if you have any questions during the game feel free to PM any of us or post here!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

But I recommend PMming to the host, if you have any in-game-related questions.

Just remember to read the Official Rules thread couple of times, and looking back some previous games isn't a bad idea too.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

OMG I can see Mashi is online! Exciteeeeed

EDIT OMG he's posting something!!! *crosses fingerz that he'll say "You can open the Sign Up thread*

K-NiGhT

I wish I wasn't grounded. :( at least I can use internet on my phone freely now. ill try to be more active this time. FSM
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Bespinben has a coll avatar.  I approve of him.

Also, what happens in Host Sign Ups is that everyone bolds his/her vote for the game they prefer even though they know it won't matter because I'm going to make a poll in the end.  It's frivolous.

But anyhow, feel free to play, Bespinben!  We don't mind if you play poorly (though, we've recently had a few Players who have performed quite well for their first games and I wouldn't be surprised if you were no exception) and are more than willing to help when you need some.  The community here is a bit diverse, but if there are any traits we hold mutual, they're frivolity kindness and acceptance (for the most part!).

FSM, I'll put up the poll today at 10 PM EST.  You'll have to wait until then, sorry!

Also, I'm probably going to take a break from TWG for a while (BECAUSE VERM VERM DECIDED TO BE BUSY THE LAST TIME I TOOK A BREAK AND MY BREAK WAS ONLY A GAME LONG), so I may or may not be active here.  I plan to make a few changes in regard to TWG policies prior to taking my break, however, in aspects such as inactivity, Phantoms, and more.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on September 11, 2012, 03:21:22 PMFSM, I'll put up the poll today at 10 PM EST.  You'll have to wait until then, sorry!
No problem. We all know who's gonna win, so it doesn't matter. ::)

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 11, 2012, 03:27:35 PMNo problem. We all know who's gonna win, so it doesn't matter. ::)
Everyone should vote for spit just because he said that :P