News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magalamoto18

Welcome to the political forum- AKA the Halls of Triggerdness.

Really though, if you look at the NationStates' forum, its probably about 2,000 times more triggered. Who else is watching the toddler fi- ER I MEAN Presidential Debate Round II?

mikey

well, the packers giants game is airing at the same time, so hopefully nobody
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Magalamoto18

EFitTrainr

Gravity Falls. watch it.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

I'd almost be willing to wage that this election will yield the first president to be both impeached and removed from office -_-'
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magalamoto18

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 10, 2016, 02:26:32 PMIf almost be willing to wage that this election will yield the first president to be both impeached and removed from office -_-'
I love how when that guy asked them two qualities they like about each other, Clinton couldn't think of a compliment for Trump, and Trump just BS'd his way out of it.

Tobbeh99

I don't get why people dislikes the candidates so much? They seem both pretty ok, nothing too bad imo.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 10, 2016, 02:28:42 PMI don't get why people dislikes the candidates so much? They seem both pretty ok, nothing too bad imo.
big lol
LOL
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Tobbeh, sometimes you scare the fuck right out of me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 10, 2016, 02:40:21 PMTobbeh, sometimes you scare the fuck right out of me.

This gave me such a big laugh

My personal favorite quote is when Trump said "She just went about twenty-five seconds over her time!" and Martha Raddatz replied "She did not." At this point I was like "is this real?" and after pondering the situation for five seconds decided not to do so anymore.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Y the debate was kind of bad, I agree. But the candidates overall. I don't think they're that bad.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

We've got a woman who put an entire country at risk by privatizing state secrets and not cooperating with investigators, and we've got a man who is a recorded and vehement racist and sexist who's really just in this for the money and power. Both people have a history of lying and changing stances based on circumstances. Both people will probably value themselves over the safety and security of their country. And both are running for the nation's highest office. Do you really not see the problem, Tobbeh?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Y, I agree that both have had some scandals. But I think both are great leaders, and serious politicians care a lot about the people and the society, and want to make the it better. And I think that's really important as being the president.

10/10 tobbeh