News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

we didn't criminalize them being in cars, only being used

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's an interesting quiz. I took it a while back, got like 97% Jill stein, 91% Sanders, etc..
what is shitpost

mikey

90+% seems pretty impressive
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just took it again.
My results:
Jill Stein 98%
Bernie Sanders 97%
Hillary Clinton 75%
Gary Johnson 63%
Donald Trump 4%
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

4% Donald trump wow.
I just wasted too much time, so I'll post my results if anyone cares:
Garry Johnson 83%
Jill Stein 83%
Bernie Sanders 79%
Hillary Clinton 74%
Donald Trump 59%

I think I broke the ideology graph because it stuck me nearly in the middle.

mikey

sounds like you broke it

85% gary
77% donald
51% bernie
43% jill
39% hillary
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm really curious how you got equal parts Johnson and Stein.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

69% Gary Johnson
68% Donald Trump
66% Bernie Sanders
65% Jill Stein
61% Hillary Clinton

Also, a breakdown of the categories:
Spoiler
-I side with Hillary Clinton on most Science issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - More important to me.
-I side with Donald Trump on most Immigration issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - More important to me.
-I side with Bernie Sanders on most Education issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - More important to me.
-I side with Donald Trump on most Electoral issues in the 2016 Presidential Election.* - More important to me.
-I side with Gary Johnson on most Healthcare issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Jill Stein on most Domestic Policy issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Gary Johnson on most Foreign Policy issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Gary Johnson on most Criminal issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Bernie Sanders on most Environmental issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Donald Trump on most Social issues in the 2016 Presidential Election.** - Somewhat important to me.
-I side with Donald Trump on most Economic issues in the 2016 Presidential Election. - Somewhat important to me.

*(apparently my answer to literally one question was the deciding factor here)
**(a lot of my answers in this category didn't fall into any of the pre-decided ones)
[close]

My popular themes:
Spoiler
Populism vs    Elitism
100 Populism
You side extremely towards "Populism", meaning you very strongly believe decisions are best made when everyone has a say. This theme is more important to you.

Multiculturalism vs Assimilation
58 Assimilation
You side moderately towards "Assimilation", meaning you believe we should be a unified culture. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Isolationism vs Imperialism
16 Isolationism
You side slightly towards "Isolationism", meaning you more often believe we should focus attention on our most pressing issues at home instead of involving ourselves in non-threatening issues abroad. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Traditional vs Progressive
14 Traditional
You side slightly towards "Traditional", meaning you more often believe we should be a civilized nation that honors traditional morals and values. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Unilateralism vs Multilateralism
60 Multilateralism
You side moderately towards "Multilateralism", meaning you believe policy decisions should be made collectively with support of everyone who may be affected by the outcome of the decision. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Privacy vs Security
36 Privacy
You side moderately towards "Privacy", meaning you believe the government should not undermine the rights and privacy of its citizens under the guise of national security. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Pacifism vs Militarism
10 Pacifism
You side slightly towards "Pacifism", meaning you more often believe we should use non-violent diplomatic discussion to resolve conflicts. This theme is somewhat important to you.
[close]

If I could take the best things from Gary Johnson, Donald Trump, and Bernie Sanders, I might have a candidate I'd actually be willing to vote for.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Looking forward to comedy from the clown convention this week.  Let the completely in-context but astoundingly ludicrous clips commence!

Spoiler
Quote from: latimesBut this year, we've got Natalie Gulbis, better known for her appearance in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue than for being the 484th-ranked female golfer in the world. Now, before you decry sexism, Italian American hunk Antonio Sabàto Jr. will also be speaking, and let us not forget that before he was a daytime television star and reality television contestant, he was an underwear model for Calvin Klein. So equal scores there. Then we've got controversial PayPal co-founder and Gawker lawsuit backer Peter Thiel. We've got Kimberlin Brown, who was a soap opera actress until she retired in 2003 and started an avocado farm. I don't totally get what these people mean to the Republican Party, but we're about to find out.

We've got no fewer than six members of the Trump family speaking, presumably to how awesome their dad/husband/self will be as president: Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, Tiffany Trump, Melania Trump and Donald Trump. Oh, and don't forget Lynne Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation.
[close]

me irl
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

The sad thing is, this would be about the norm for politics of today.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 05:24:19 PMThe sad thing is, this would be about the norm for politics of today.

What about this?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheMarioPianist

Little late on that little quiz thing, but my results were:

92% Darrell Castle
91% Donald Trump
74% Gary Johnson
0% Jill Stein

Is it a bad thing if I hadn't even heard of that Castle guy until this test? Anyway, most people here that have talked to me at all about politics know my support goes to Donald Trump, and the test definitely showed it (Castle's policies are very similar, and 1% is not much of a difference at all). So yeah, this was pretty accurate for me.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

KefkaticFanatic

visual representation of trump and most of the rest of the GOP

The conspiracy theory that Trump is an agent of the Democratic party meant to bring about the total implosion of the Republican party just seems more and more plausible by the day

me irl
[close]