Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 16, 2017, 03:02:59 PMoh yeah go to tumblr you'd be ripped to shreds in minutes

what noc means to say is that people would love you so much they'd fill up your inbox so much it hurts

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on February 16, 2017, 04:01:59 PMwhat noc means to say is that people would love you so much they'd fill up your inbox so much it hurts
...er, something like that, yeah.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

I just wonder what the "Wish" of the British People is. I mean, to me, Great Britain is a part of the EU. But it is "divided" into different "countries" like "Wales, England, Scotland and North Ireland". And I feel like THAT is the STRUCTURE of "The Great Britain". So I believe there will be no Brexit. Because the EU needs Great Britain so if Trump wants to make a "deal" with the British People, ...he'll abandon the American People. So... there is some "problems" there. If Britain leaves... then some other country enters. And is that really a "favorable deal"?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I mean Trump is taking us back to the 1950s. Like.. look at it, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 18, 2017, 01:17:26 AMSo I believe there will be no Brexit.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh I think you're a little out of touch with the world buddy

then again I shouldn't really be surprised, this is tobbeh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Dude

boy things sure are going well for the trump administration

mikey

Are you being sarcastic or what
Cause America is getting pretty great
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yes. He is being sarcastic. It's been more of a train wreck so far.

Dude

Yeah, it's great.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I mean he already has passed some horrible pieces of legislation already...
what is shitpost

Dude

Quote from: Dude on April 01, 2017, 02:21:33 PMboy things sure are going well for the trump administration

SpartanChief17

ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR TRUMP
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Maelstrom

is this that thing called sarcasm

Dude

Mine was, dunno about his...