News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I mean it's kind of unfair to hold a 69 year old orange toddler to the same standard as someone who's been in the field their whole life (for better or worse).
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

I MADE THIS MEME, BUT FEEL FREE TO STEAL
I like food.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 28, 2016, 05:41:03 PMI'm getting tired of all the people saying Donald trump will take away their rights and undo hundreds of years of civil rights progress.  Its whiny and overreacting.

Agrees.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 28, 2016, 08:29:17 PMThis is the funniest thing that I've ever read.

Also can we talk about the sexism of the debate the other night. Like imagine if Hillary has constantly burst in with "WRONG" over him speaking over and over like a child. She would have been called a bitch. But she had to be respectful and listen to HIS entire awful inaccurate argument before she could make a rebuttal, when he didn't have to do the same (also, her arguments were actually well put together, so there really was no cause for him to do so). I fucking hate casual sexism.

I also think that it's more because of Trump's attitude, when he shouted "Wrong" to Clinton, not because he's a man. When you think about it, would Bernie Sanders have done it, or Jeb Bush?? And I don't think people would have cared if Clinton interrupted Trump saying "wrong". So I don't think it would've made much difference tbh. Maybe she'd be called some bad words, but they're probably people who already called Trump a number of bad words, for his "wrong", or for other things he has said.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

KefkaticFanatic

It's nice that you're a troll tobbeh but at least try something more believable than being a trump supporter, you don't even have any ALLCAPS conspiracy/hillary is literally hitler macros

me irl
[close]

Tobbeh99

Or maybe I don't want to bash Hillary... Imo she's not that bad. Poor Democrats that don't got Obama, now when he has ruled 8 years so he couldn't be nominated again. I also really don't get what you mean with troll. I didn't write anything to troll anyone.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Trump is a joke, and Clinton can't take a joke (i.e. Pepe). Welcome to Meme Wars: The Election Strikes Back.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Bespinben on September 29, 2016, 12:44:10 PMTrump is a joke, and Clinton can't take a joke (i.e. Pepe). Welcome to Meme Wars: The Election Strikes Back.

It's one hell of entertaining movie!

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

On the plus side we'll be able to tell our kids we survived the 2016 election
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Worse than any apocalypse theory!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Bespinben on September 29, 2016, 12:44:10 PMTrump is a joke, and Clinton can't take a joke (i.e. Pepe). Welcome to Meme Wars: The Election Strikes Back.
What
Ben talks about something controversial?
God this is the worst election we've had
what is shitpost

mikey

Sometimes even Ben loses his cool
unmotivated

mikey

For those of you not following politics, Donald Trump's 1995 tax returns were released, and they prove that he's literally Hitler.
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

He also lost close to a billion dollars in one year (hence why he didn't pay taxes for the next several years). Not exactly a great businessman.
Granted, the way he used the system is completely legal. It's just that the way the tax code is written is very much for the rich.
what is shitpost

mikey

I was joking cause everyone thinks hes doing something horribly illegal
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I just assumed you weren't serious bc you never are. Really all I did was use you as a springboard.
what is shitpost