News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[PS1] Suikoden 2 - "Village Theme"

Started by f3rm1n, September 04, 2012, 03:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f3rm1n

Hello, I wanted to play this song from Suikoden 2, I surfed all over the Internet and couldn't find a sheet or even an arrangement for this masterpiece plus my hability to play songs by ear it's lame.

It's a theme from Suikoden 2, the great RPG from Playstation, a lot of people it's so excited about Reminiscense, an overrated song if you compare it to this. Despite it's so overrated, I think it's a great song and have an epic voice work, but as I said before: nothing compared to the Rokkaku Village theme.

I have to admit that it's not very difficult, but I really can't play songs by ear, even though I practice and practice.

If someone can help, I'd be very grateful! Thank you!

f3rm1n

f3rm1n

TheZeldaPianist275

Just bump it and change the emoticon every time.  :P

Have you tried arranging yourself?  It's a lot easier than it's made out to be and much faster than waiting on somebody else's schedule.

f3rm1n

f3rm1n

K-NiGhT

Omg your avatar is Wizardmon I <3 you.

Also, as TZP275 suggested, try arranging it yourself! It's not ad difficult as it seems.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

f3rm1n

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 01, 2012, 04:54:37 PMOmg your avatar is Wizardmon I <3 you.

Also, as TZP275 suggested, try arranging it yourself! It's not ad difficult as it seems.

R.I.P most badass Digimon. :(

Sorry about the spam, but I prefer this than just say "bump"  ;D

CLBGM

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 01, 2012, 04:54:37 PMOmg your avatar is Wizardmon I <3 you.

Maybe he's not a arranger user, but a requester user.