News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

FSM because we're two votes away from an insta I think.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Spyro

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PMIt is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends Friday, September 7, at 12 PM EST, sort-of, may be a bit later, but the phase itself will end then.

So is the phase over? or did you mean midnight?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

[22:05]   Vera   I'm going to vote Mr. Saturn now.
[22:07]   Vera   Well.
[22:08]   Vera   I guess I could safety to avoid an Insta, but I doubt that he'll show up.
[22:08]   Vera   idk
[22:08]   Vera   I'll safety just in case.
[22:08]   Vera   And then we could Insta if people get Phantoms or something.
[22:08]   Vera   I suppose.

K-NiGhT

Kman96

Mashi, the phase ended already...
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PMIt is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends Friday, September 7, at 12 PM EST, sort-of, may be a bit later, but the phase itself will end then.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Unless you mean to say that the Host is 11 hours late, I'm quite confident that the_last_sheikah was referring to 12AM.  Even if he weren't, it's unconventional and frivolous to have Day Phases less than 48 hours anyway.

Bubbles

Oh, I thought it was at 10 like the other nights. I dont want to do an insta, so safety on bird

vermilionvermin

the_last_sheikah

PHASE ENDS NOW!
two seconds for update
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

TWG: Snakes on a Plane

1. Liquid Snake - Poisons someone each night phase.
2. Solid Snake - Cannot be poisoned.
3. Big Boss Snake - Master wolf (seered Green). Can determine someone's role each night phase. Appears red when poisoned.
4. Badger Badger Badger Snake - Brutal Wolf.  If lynched, send the Host a PM with the name of a Player.  That Player dies with him/her. Starts with one mushroom antidote, which lasts until given away or used.

5. Human Doctor - Cures someone each night phase.
6. Seer - Cannot be poisoned.
7. Cool Guy - Learns who gets the mushroom antidote each night phase.
8. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
9. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. The Pain, as portrayed by Nicholas Cage - Doesn't know he's red. As long as The Pain is alive, there will be a buzzing noise at the start of every Day Phase.
16. Raiden who hisses - Doesn't know he's red.  As long as Raiden who hisses is alive, there will be a hissing noise at the start of every Day Phase.

Universal Effects:
  • Color Cardflipping - when a person dies, their color is revealed to the thread.
  • Two poisons and a mushroom antidote are randomly distributed each night phase to three players. The players are alerted by a PM telling them what they got. After the doctor is dead, only one poison will be distributed.
  • Seerings come before poisons, poisons activations come before antidotes and antidotes come before a used poison will bring about a person's death.
  • Poisons and mushroom antidotes only exist during the phase they were given.
  • Poisons last two full phases before the person keels over. So if they're poisoned at night, they die at the end of the next night phase. They will be sent a PM alerting them as soon as they're poisoned.  If the poison isn't used, the player holding it is poisoned.

1. Mashi
2. vermilionvermin
3. Bubbles7689
4. SocialFox
5. Mr. Saturn
6. Bird
7. blueflower999
8. Kman96
9. gzgregory
10. Wrydryn P P
11. Jub3r7
12. MaestroUGC
13. K-NiGhT
14. spitllama
15. FSM-Reapr
16. Spyro

Mr. Saturn had an allergic reaction to the free on-flight peanuts and died.

It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends Saturday, September 8, at 11 PM EST

Wry is dropping out, Dude will replace him, I'll update Dude tomorrow.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Seriously? I've been explicitly saying that dude could take my spot.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

But you forgot that the method has no explicit parameters. It only has an implicit parameter and return type string.

Also I have the poison, what should be done with it? D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Also, if you notice, wry has two phantoms and also a bunch of SAT related stuff so idk.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]