News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Unless cardflip reveals anything significant, I haven't seen any specific reasons for the wolves to pick blueflower...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SocialFox on September 02, 2012, 06:24:30 PMWhat was his colour[/list]

*facepalm* Called out by the new kid, great.

EDIT: fixed
    You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bird

There's plenty of reasons for the wolves to pick blueflower.

If there are skilled players (like Verm) on the wolf team, they shouldn't attack another strong player, because people will question why that person died, rather than Verm.

Or if there aren't skilled players on the wolf team, they may attack blueflower to make it appear as if there is a strong player (or strong players) on the wolf team.

It was an odd choice though. At this point in the game, there are players who have begun to stand out as particularly human, and it's curious that they were left alive. I think that this indicates the wolves attacking randomly, rather than strategically. Although I guess that's a strategy itself. I'll put together a list of my suspicion later.
    (2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
    (2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

K-NiGhT

Since there's not much of anything to go on at this point, safety on SocialFox.
    Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

This wolfing seems more typical of an LLF player, which makes me think either Mashi or Bird is a wolf.  Alternatively, Maestro could be a wolf and have done it randomly.  Either way, barring a seering, there's not enough to warrant lynching any of those three at the moment.  Mr. Saturn, where are you?

Greg

Okay, shoot, I got poisoned last night. Cure would be appreciated.

Also, safety on Wrydryn (where are you btw)

the_last_sheikah

Ok, I F'ed up, I distributed items when I shouldn't have.  If you got one, forget I said anything, and I don't think me telling Cool Guy who got the mushroom would alter the game.  Sorry about all this, I'll try not to mess up anything else.
    You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 02, 2012, 07:00:13 PMSince there's not much of anything to go on at this point, safety on SocialFox.
    To stop a Knife in the Box, I change my vote to Jub3r7.

spitllama

Submissions Page
    Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Safety on Maestro, because almost everyone else has a vote

Yugi

Okay guys, when I said I was the human. I was lying
    I AM THE DOCTOR
    I lied saying I was human to save myself the first night, so that I would help later.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Don't we need the doctor alive to cure poison in case a wolf gets it or something? D:
    It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

That's unfortunate that Socialfox claimed.  The conspiracy theorist in me says that he might be a wolf and a wolf partner put him up to this.  Quite frankly, I don't trust that side of me and think that he's telling the truth.  However, I don't really see any benefit in the Cool Guy and the Seer getting together.  The best possible thing that could happen is the Seer not seering the Cool Guy, but that's a marginal benefit.

Basically, I don't think people should claim to Socialfox because he could be fishing for a counterclaim or because the wolves were planning on sacrificing the least experienced of their number to find out who the specials were.