Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

brb i have to go put a bunny back in it's box
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 01, 2012, 09:19:57 PMI am a duck. I mean human. I mean wolf. Wait no I mean human, sorry, my strep throat is giving me a stutter!

Also, I did not receive any items. Was just told of being a duck. I mean human.

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Mr. Saturn

I am a boinging human. Without a potion.
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

spitllama

Uhh... Soooo somehow I'm in this game. I received a PM from Verm saying the mods would consider creating new roles but I wasn't online in time to say "in." How I got added is beyond me but I guess I'm playing now. I will read the thread and post tomorrow. Sorry for the inactivity- I just figured this out minutes ago :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

So, I'm about to PM sheikah: the plan is for me to poison FSM or myself? because then he has to cure one of us or the other?

Somebody clarify before I send the PM...
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

FSM.  Whoever has the other poison should also poison FSM.  His mushroom should cover all of them.

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 01, 2012, 10:17:08 PMFSM.  Whoever has the other poison should also poison FSM.  His mushroom should cover all of them.
Then that would be a waste of a Mushroom.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on September 01, 2012, 10:18:40 PMThen that would be a waste of a Mushroom.

The point is, that if FSM is telling the truth, then he will be able to save himself, if he is the doctor, or if he really does have a mushroom. otherwise, he's dead.

Unless the wolves snakes figure out someone more important to poison, there is no other purpose for the mushroom at this point.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

The mushroom expires after tonight anyway.

K-NiGhT

Oh, by the way. I don't have any items and am human.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 01, 2012, 10:26:20 PMOh, by the way. I don't have any items and am human.

then who did you PM?? O.o

:O
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

I had three unread messages. one was from verm, which has been posted. I replied to that. One was from gzgregory, talking to me about the story. The third was from Mashi, asking what the pm from gzg was about.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 01, 2012, 10:39:35 PMI had three unread messages. one was from verm, which has been posted. I replied to that. One was from gzgregory, talking to me about the story. The third was from Mashi, asking what the pm from gzg was about.

ok, but how did Mashi know you got a PM from Gzgreg?

...just sorting through any possibilities of something i witnessed, thats all...
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Wait... Give the other poison to FSM and one to me... I might be the Human innune to Poison.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on September 01, 2012, 10:42:20 PMok, but how did Mashi know you got a PM from Gzgreg?

...just sorting through any possibilities of something i witnessed, thats all...
probably because he was checking who's online?