News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

That's great news. I don't think we have enough information for us to make much use of it right now though. It seems risky to think about poisoning somebody at this point.

I'm in favor of just letting that poison expire, then curing the people who are poisoned tonight. Unless something else comes up.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Kman96

Quote from: Bird on September 01, 2012, 02:37:30 PMI'm in favor of just letting that poison expire, then curing the people who are poisoned tonight. Unless something else comes up.

Yeah, I was thinking about using it on myself, anyways...Don't know why I thought of doing that, but meh, ok. I'm good for that, too.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 01, 2012, 03:26:29 PMEVERYBODY USE YOUR POISONS TO ME!!!

Then I can heal myself with my mushroom.

Bird

If a human has the other poison, they should go ahead and announce it.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

I don't seem to have a poison.
They just said my role.

Yugi

Everone to the Chat NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Yugi

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Um, no you're not here in the chat... ???

vermilionvermin

Click on the chat tab on the home page of ninsheetm.us.  Then type "/join #twgnsm" without the quotes.

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 01, 2012, 04:22:12 PMClick on the chat tab on the home page of ninsheetm.us.  Then type "/join #twgnsm" without the quotes.
Yeah I got in before you said that.

Kman96

ATTENTION ALL TWGERS:

I'm a human, and I'm going outside the box from now on- I may lie!

But when it matters, I will tell the truth as I can. So be-aware! I'm still trying to get my human game down ;)
Party Hard!
[close]