TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

Phase extended to Sunday September 9, 9 PM EST

I'm doing this so I can work out the player swaps before the next phase.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Greg

1. Wrydryn - Pretty obvious, and everything to say has been said.
2. K-Night - No suspicion list even after Bird told him to make one! Also inactive.
3. Bubbles - Again inactivity, but to a lesser degree. There's simply less evidence of Bubbles' humanity compared to everyone else.
4. Kman - Bird posted a pretty spirited defense of you, so you've dropped a bit, but I'm still not discounting what I mentioned previously. You've just acted odd this game (although less so of late).
5. Spit - Had a strong defense since my last list.
6. Mashi - Mashi looks human, but it's impossible to actually conclude that he's human from that!
7. Spyro - I still think that his accusation of Bird was more human than wolfy, since nobody else had voted for Bird at that point.
8. Jub3r7 - Has put a lot of effort into finding wolves as Bird said already.
9. Bird - Same as Jub. Bird has been constantly putting effort in this game by bugging people about suspicion lists and that sort of thing.
10. Verm - Verm's been helpful and he was seered green.
11. FSM - Watching Who's Online, had initial ideas for poisoning, etc.
12. Greg - Duh

SuperFireKirby

Okay, SFK is confused, SFK is very confused. Where in the world is Samuel L. Jackson?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bird

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 08, 2012, 02:50:09 PMOkay, SFK is confused, SFK is very confused. Where in the world is Samuel L. Jackson?
Are you replacing k-NiGhT?

Does this mean that the phase can end tonight?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Bird on September 08, 2012, 03:52:32 PMAre you replacing k-NiGhT?

Does this mean that the phase can end tonight?
yes he is
I suppose it can
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 08, 2012, 02:50:09 PMOkay, SFK is confused, SFK is very confused. Where in the world is Samuel L. Jackson?
We had some problems during the casting calls
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

Everyone, use your Poisons on Spyro because I'm curing him with my Mushroom.

the_last_sheikah

I take it back, phase will end at 10PM EST TONIGHT.  SFK and Dude will take K-NiGhT's and Wry's places respectively.  See you in 2 hours.

vermilionvermin

not if george washington has anything to say about it

the_last_sheikah

TWG: Snakes on a Plane

1. Liquid Snake - Poisons someone each night phase.
2. Solid Snake - Cannot be poisoned.
3. Big Boss Snake - Master wolf (seered Green). Can determine someone's role each night phase. Appears red when poisoned.
4. Badger Badger Badger Snake - Brutal Wolf.  If lynched, send the Host a PM with the name of a Player.  That Player dies with him/her. Starts with one mushroom antidote, which lasts until given away or used.

5. Human Doctor - Cures someone each night phase.
6. Seer - Cannot be poisoned.
7. Cool Guy - Learns who gets the mushroom antidote each night phase.
8. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
9. Human - Cannot be poisoned. Doesn't know that though.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. The Pain, as portrayed by Nicholas Cage - Doesn't know he's red. As long as The Pain is alive, there will be a buzzing noise at the start of every Day Phase.
16. Raiden who hisses - Doesn't know he's red.  As long as Raiden who hisses is alive, there will be a hissing noise at the start of every Day Phase.

Universal Effects:
  • Color Cardflipping - when a person dies, their color is revealed to the thread.
  • Two poisons and a mushroom antidote are randomly distributed each night phase to three players. The players are alerted by a PM telling them what they got. After the doctor is dead, only one poison will be distributed.
  • Seerings come before poisons, poisons activations come before antidotes and antidotes come before a used poison will bring about a person's death.
  • Poisons and mushroom antidotes only exist during the phase they were given.
  • Poisons last two full phases before the person keels over. So if they're poisoned at night, they die at the end of the next night phase. They will be sent a PM alerting them as soon as they're poisoned.  If the poison isn't used, the player holding it is poisoned.

1. Mashi
2. vermilionvermin
3. Bubbles7689
4. SocialFox
5. Mr. Saturn
6. Bird
7. blueflower999
8. Kman96
9. gzgregory
10. Dude P P
11. Jub3r7
12. MaestroUGC
13. SFK
14. spitllama
15. FSM-Reapr
16. Spyro

While watching the boring on-flight movie on why George Washington was cast instead of Samuel L Jackson, Bird was bitten.  At the end of the movie, only a Buzz and hiss are heard.

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Monday, September 10, at 10 PM EST.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

It's okay, Bird, we'll win this for you!!!

Also, poisoned. :(

vermilionvermin

I'd like to hear SFK and Dude's thoughts on the game because it's likely we're lynching one of them today.

Jub3r7

So, the plan was to poison spyro or something?

Apparently I didn't get online in time and instead Mashi and I get poisoned. Isn't this exciting?  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I am not familiar with poisoning, but I am guessing it is not the same as wolfing or the like. I will admit I am lazy and have no intention of going through 22 pages of posts, so if someone could help fill me in on key events and/or posts for me to look into, as well as some help on the mechanics of this game, I'd appreciate it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!