News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane

Started by the_last_sheikah, September 01, 2012, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Ha Im always online. Most electronic devices in my house have me logged on, so all I need to do is open the internet. Not nesseserily that I post or read anything. Plus Ive been having this website open while watching tv in another tab

Bird

I don't treat everybody the same when I determine whether or not they are suspicious. Even if somebody's list is god-awful, the fact that they go out of their way to attempt to help find wolves demonstrates some humanity. Here's sort of how I look at it:

(Quality of Contributions / Possible Quality of Contributions) * Activity = Suspiciousness

So it wasn't the fact that he made a list which made me think he was human, it's the fact that he made a list which is better than I thought he could do. He's still suspicious, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if he was lynched. I'm sort of rethinking that wolf team also, since nobody fits now that GZG was eliminated. I guess Saturn/Wry/k-NiGhT/Spyro else works.

I don't know. I'll vote for Wry now though.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

That equation is dumb. Ignore it. The idea is that a person who plays at their potential is humanish.

spitllama

K-Night, in case you haven't realized, you are suspicious to a lot of people right now, and you keep saying again and again that you'll make a decent post at some point.

I suggest doing it tonight. Anything else will only hurt you.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

I get a similar feeling from Spitllama's defense post and the log where I talked to Kman in that both gave answers that were so unsatisfactory that I'd be surprised if a wolf would give them.  Spitllama said himself that his response wasn't what Bird was looking for, and Kman gave a response that I'd said was unsatisfactory earlier.

Mr. Saturn has done nothing to convince me he's human and I feel that inactive wolves are plausible given the likely objection to wolfing someone like Blueflower Night 1.  Wry's likely going to be dead after the Night phase as well.

Bird

Jub3r7

Okay, I have to apologize for what I'm about to do.

I'm placing a vote on Mr. Saturn for now since he's already poisoned and I trust verm and bird that this decision isn't the worst possible choice, and also mainly I probably won't be online again before the phase ends.
I'm sorry for not taking the time to find my own reasons and not posting anything very constructive this phase; I'll try to make up for it later.

Jub3r7

This just in, Mr. Saturn isn't poisoned? Apparently I have no idea what I'm talking about.

vermilionvermin

Wrydryn was poisoned.  Mr. Saturn is not.  That's the main reason I voted Saturn instead; Wry's going to die anyways and if we're purging inactives, let's actually do it.

Mr. Saturn

:(
Dammit
I've never been active, yet this is the first game you guys are actually pursuing me for it?
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

Bird

Greg

FSM-Reapr

I really hate changing my vote all the time, but here goes nothing:

Mr. Saturn

Bird

Mashi, to avoid the insta.

I'm sure he's capable of a defense, let's at least give him a chance.