News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXXVIII: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, August 31, 2012, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

OH. cool! Yay, Davy's finally hosting! This should be exciting, then :)
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 31, 2012, 09:43:25 PMHaha I wonder if fsm wanted to play this game... Hes gonna wake up and be angry
Dawww, Bubbles remembers me... U R awesome :) I was pretty upset, until I saw 16 players can join...  :D

Spyro

the_last_sheikah

I-, oh dang, its full, can I be an alternate if someone drops out?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 01, 2012, 06:36:03 AMI-, oh dang, its full, can I be an alternate if someone drops out?
:( But I'm sure.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN XD

davy

I appreciate it that you guys allow me to host, but I don't really like hosting this game. The main reason for that is that I would prefer hosting a game I made myself over hosting a game made for me. If anyone of the current players want to host, than Sheikah can take the remaining spot, because last game was very trying for me, and I want to recover some a bit of my energy for hosting my own game or playing spit's game, which seems really fun.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

*raises hand*, but I guess for nothing. :P

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

I'll post this now, or never. XD

Mashi

That sounds good.  Go ahead and host then, the_last_sheikah.

K-NiGhT, there were no more spots before you posted that!!!

FSM-Reapr

Mashi you so silly. You already signed him in.

Mashi

K-NiGhT meant inb4 no more spots to say that he posted that prior to no more spots being available.  But Spyro had already signed up when he posted that, so the game was already filled!!!

Wrydryn

But a mysterious number texted me, telling me to join this TWG. :<

Mashi

YOU'RE LATE, WHIRR. :( :( :(
But I suppose that I could add another Human.  It would be slightly Human sided, I think, but it should be negligible in comparison to the strength of the Players in the end.