News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Favorite Restaurant?

Started by Spyro, August 30, 2012, 10:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

My favorites are Olive Garden and Culver's. Olive Garden bread sticks are just amazing.....

FSM-Reapr

This one place called "Fennia", awesome feeling every time I go there! :D

SlowPokemon

I like Five Guys better than Culver's. Olive Garden's food is meh, but their breadsticks and salad are always fantastic.

I really like Carabba's, also Chili's, also a local Mexican place, also Pizza Primo ;)

Seriously Five Guys has the best burger I've ever eaten

inb4 kefka insults my opinions
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Spyro

There aren't any Five Guys around here.

If it's anything like McDonald's I refuse to eat it though.

SlowPokemon

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2012, 04:08:17 AMI like Five Guys better than Culver's. Olive Garden's food is meh, but their breadsticks and salad are always fantastic.

I really like Carabba's, also Chili's, also a local Mexican place, also Pizza Primo ;)

Seriously Five Guys has the best burger I've ever eaten

inb4 kefka insults my opinions

I'll just shake my head in sadness seeing that you've been deprived of good food.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Has anyone ever had smashburger? It's pretty good imo. I don't really care for Five Guys... or most burgers actually...

Favorite restaurant is totes The Cheesecake Factory.

SuperFireKirby

^I still have never been to a Cheesecake Factory. I saddens me. It also saddens me that Kefka has been deprived of a decent Five Guys restaurant, because everything he bashes it for has never been an issue at any of the ones I've ever been to. No peanut shells everywhere or incredibly long waits for meals, even at busy times. Plus the food is supah tasty.

But my favorite restaurant, hmmmmm. Probably this little BBQ shack that some dude sets up next to a gas station every weekend. It looks incredibly sketchy, but it's some of the best ribs and pork I've ever eaten.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Cheesecake Factory, oh man. Whenever I go it's just us eating the appetizers and ordering cheesecake at the end. :D Such fun!

There's this wonderful Italian place called Il Fiore a good 20 minutes away. It's tiny, but everything is homemade, the chefs are actually from Italy, and the food is fantastic and it always makes me happy to eat there.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 31, 2012, 08:55:43 AMI'll just shake my head in sadness seeing that you've been deprived of good food.

It flatters me that you care so much about me, but you're kind of creeping me out with all this affection.

Dude

Slow, stop being a prick.

Kefka, stop being a knowitall.

SuperFireKirby

But Kefka can't be a knowitall cuz he obviously doesn't know Five Guys is DELICIOUS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=know%20it%20all

1st definition, 2nd item in definition.

I didn't actually mean he knew everything, just that he's acting like he does.

Nebbles

...but in all reality, isn't a lot of food up to personal tastes? I mean I have friends who love things I don't enjoy.

Just trying to avoid us fighting about FOOD. C'mon guys.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on August 31, 2012, 11:46:59 AMJust trying to avoid us fighting about FOOD. C'mon guys.
FOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!