Which upcoming NDS/3DS game are you most excited for?

Started by SlowPokemon, August 29, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which upcoming NDS/3DS game are you most excited for? (3 votes per user)

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (October 7)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (October 23)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (October 28)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (November 11)
Disney's Epic Mickey: The Power of Two (November 18)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Q1 2013)
Animal Crossing (1st half of 2013)
Other (please specify)

SlowPokemon

All right, well we got a bunch of 3DS news today, including the announcement of Professor Layton's final adventure releasing in 2013; Animal Crossing releasing in November in Japan and the first half of 2013 in North America; and finally Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon releasing the first quarter of 2013.

Which three of the games listed up there are you most excited for, and why? I'm going with Black 2 and White 2, Professor Layton, and Zero Escape--though Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing look epic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Probably Black and white 2. But I heard that theres a possibility of a Majora's Mask 3DS after some european site leaked it

SlowPokemon

Nah, Miyamoto confirmed they were either going to remake Majora's Mask, remake A Link to the Past, or make a new game. They have not confirmed which one they're working on, though.

Bubbles

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2012/08/rumor-majoras-mask-3d-leaked/#more-50359

Apparently some European game website starting taking preorders for it, then deleted it, so its still a rumor

SlowPokemon

Ah, well it's definitely possible, I was just saying what I heard last

Spyro

Luigi's Mansion. I loved the first one, so this one should be cool. Paper Mario looks ok too me, but nothing great. Animal Crossing I plan on getting too.

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 06:00:38 PMhttp://www.zeldadungeon.net/2012/08/rumor-majoras-mask-3d-leaked/#more-50359

Apparently some European game website starting taking preorders for it, then deleted it, so its still a rumor

It's a hoax.

As for the game I am most excited for... I love the Paper Mario and Professor Layton series, but I have to go with Pokemon BW2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Pokemon BW2 is gonna be great, but I'm really excited for AD3DS :D You can be really detailed with designing... as shown here:

http://rubberducklett.tumblr.com/post/30505034205/hey-listen-randomzelda-animal-crossing-for
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Music44

I am most hyped for Professor Layton, and Paper Mario.
I think Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Luigi's Mansion 2 are going to be cool,
there's just so many great games this year. O_O

Oh, as for Majora's Mask 3DS...
I am pretty sure Miyamoto said they would make the Majora's Mask remake after a new Zelda game.
(Mainly because he said it would be a bit wrong to release two Zelda remakes in a row.)

Roz~

He said they were either gonna remake MM, ALttP, or make an entirely new game for the 3DS. We don't know which one they're working on yet.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

FluteNinja

I need Super Smash Bros. 4.  I just played SSBB with my friends for a long time.  I finally got Spear Pillar:3
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

fabbemannen

The only 2 I plan on getting from the list are LM2 and PM. Other announced games I'm excited for are probably SSB4 (nothing to be excited about yet though) and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, it looks pretty sweet

Nebbles

Not on the list, but I'm pumped for Scribblenauts Unlimited when it comes out :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel