News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Are you athletic?

Started by Kman96, August 26, 2012, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on October 14, 2012, 12:51:15 AMHey Hey, Everyone. [/bump]

Just got back from my swim team's infamous "Palmer Trip," where we travel down to Palmer, Alaska (and kick some major ass).

Boys ended the meet in 4th place, girls tied for 6th.

...and I dropped time in my 500 Freestyle down to a 5:10.19!!! :D My best time ever at the best meet ever! Only thing that could've made it better was if I weren't so awkward with the ladies. ;)

EDIT:Also, this happened:
I have literally the same exact viking hat AND superman pajamas :o And congrats!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Kman96 on October 14, 2012, 12:51:15 AMtravel down to Palmer, Alaska
it is not often you see "travel down to Alaska" in a sentence

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 14, 2012, 08:34:21 AMI have literally the same exact viking hat AND superman pajamas :o And congrats!
Well did you buy your hat in Norway? Hmmm? HMMMM??

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 14, 2012, 11:57:02 AMit is not often you see "travel down to Alaska" in a sentence

Haha, I know, right? They are South of North Pole, so yeah, we did.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on October 14, 2012, 12:51:15 AMwhere we travel down to Palmer, Alaska
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 14, 2012, 11:57:02 AMit is not often you see "travel down to Alaska" in a sentence
Where do you live that you need to travel down to Alaska?

Nakah

I ran a full 26.2 mile marathon a few weeks ago in 3:32.10.    My half-marathon split was 1:46.06. I was legitimately the youngest guy in the race, the only 19 year old. Took 23rd out of 296. It was amazing.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on October 14, 2012, 07:06:32 PMI already told you.
Oh lol sorry. I thought you meant "North Pole" as a stereotype for a really north place (I immedietly thought Santa in Antarctica). I didnt know there was actually a place called that that was in Alaska

Yugi

Quote from: Nakah on October 14, 2012, 06:31:47 PMI ran a full 26.2 mile marathon a few weeks ago in 3:32.10.    My half-marathon split was 1:46.06. I was legitimately the youngest guy in the race, the only 19 year old. Took 23rd out of 296. It was amazing.
Nakah is back!!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 14, 2012, 07:34:18 PM(I immedietly thought Santa in Antarctica)
Santa lives in Finland. Like a boss.

Also 3000m swimming just under 65 min. 8)

Kman96

So. Regionals report. I won both of my events, becoming region champion in both the 500 freestyle(5:07) and the 200 freestyle(1:52.12). We also got second in both relays, even taking our 400-yd free relay to state as #8! So I've got 4 medals: 2 gold, 2 silver :3

All in all, I made state in 3 events, so I'm uber excited for this weekend- we're planning to remake the Gangnam Style video! xD
Party Hard!
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

....sorry.  I couldn't help myself.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 29, 2012, 10:42:26 PM['shopped pictograph]
....sorry.  I couldn't help myself.

Oh youuuuu XD

BTW congrats, Kman :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

*sees topic*

*has to make a post saying yes*

Yes, I'm athletic.

Toby

I use to be athletic but then I joined high school and they have no sport groups.

I'm also really skinny so I have to wear a jumped to feel comfortable when doing sports, I love swimming but hardly ever feel comfortable enough to go. I only go swimming at quiet hotels or at the beach in a wetsuit. Apart the hotels I've been to swimming because they were empty (only 2) I haven't been swimming for 2 years (Which was when I went pier jumping in a wetsuit)

I've done loads of sports and given up on all of them, these sports include; Karate, Swimming, Running, Cycling, Tennis, Badminton, Dodge ball, Trampolining and a lot more. I just can't stick with anything, I wish a dodge ball group, Baseball, Rounders or Cricket group was near.

Waddle Bro

How the hell did you join high school? Did you skip 2 years or what?