News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Are you athletic?

Started by Kman96, August 26, 2012, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 16, 2013, 12:05:02 PMI've done loads of sports and given up on all of them, these sports include; Karate, Swimming, Running, Cycling, Tennis, Badminton, Dodge ball, Trampolining and a lot more. I just can't stick with anything, I wish a dodge ball group, Baseball, Rounders or Cricket group was near.

Dodge ball is WAY AWESOME. I joined our university's sports group and I wish we'll play that someday. Now we're usually playing volley ball or floorball, they're a lot of fun too.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Toby

I know!!! I'll like start a worldwide club some day and you can totes join ;)

Shadoninja

Just remember the 5 D's of Dodgeball. Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and.. Dodge.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2013, 12:08:08 PMHow the hell did you join high school? Did you skip 2 years or what?

We only done swimming in first year and I hated that, I wear a hooded zipper for PE.. if that's what you mean.

Waddle Bro

I meant that you join high school when you're 15/16 in Europe.

Correct me, please.

Toby

Toby

Waddle Bro

holy shit the scots try to fool the europe's school system and get away with it

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2013, 12:08:08 PMHow the hell did you join high school? Did you skip 2 years or what?

Waddle, in the us 14 years old is a freshman in high school. Fsm said that for you its 7th grade, right? Idk what its like were TBWCW is though

Ninja'd: ELEVEN WHAT

Waddle Bro

7th grade is for when you're 13. Idk what jibberjabber FSM has told you.

Bubbles

So you're in 8th grade now? Maybe I heard wrong XD