News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Are you athletic?

Started by Kman96, August 26, 2012, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on August 27, 2012, 04:26:38 PMI'm not very athletic at all... I feel like I should be, but I'd be exercising all by myself and it'd be boring =/
Quote from: Roz~ on August 27, 2012, 06:21:28 PMI'm not a good runner either because my heart sucks, but I still enjoy it. I enjoy going to the gym from time to time too, especially with friends.
Now there's a good idea.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Not really.  Everyone says I'm built like a runner, but I'm not big on the whole "exercise" thing.  Yet somehow I have substantial upper body strength, and I'm pretty fit.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Its the metabolism- METABOLISM!!!
...mine is awful :-\

also, WOW! I created a trendy topic! xD
Party Hard!
[close]

Olimar12345

Eh, I haven't been that active since high school. But I did used to like to run. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on August 27, 2012, 08:23:45 PMIts the metabolism- METABOLISM!!!
...mine is awful :-\

also, WOW! I created a trendy topic! xD

I think sipan or tales made a similar topic before but I'm not sure what happened to it XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mr. Saturn

I am so lazy all I eat is piggy jelly and peanut cheese bars
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

MoboMoga

Quote from: Mr. Saturn on August 27, 2012, 10:01:33 PMI am so lazy all I eat is piggy jelly and peanut cheese bars

LOOL
btw, love that name Mr.Saturn!! I wanted to change mine to Mr.4 long time ago..

Jamaha

I lack coordination skills and physical strength to succeed at a any sport, be it football, baseball, floorball, volleyball, disc golf ...

This summer has mostly consisted of cycling to work, though I still feel as out of shape as I did in the beginning of this summer.

The university 10K is in a month or so. Did that last year as well. Though I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed in the results this year.

spitllama

What are floor ball and disc gold? I'm assuming theyre like the football/soccer equivalents?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

He's already mentioned football, so that probably isn't it...frisbee? Or that odd game those college students play that results in bragging about their awesome bruises they get for it. Can't think of the name right now...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

Floorball is indoor hockey with different rules.
Disc Golf (typo, I'm supposing) is playing Golf, but with a frisby (which comes in different types, just as Golf clubs do) instead of a ball and a net instead of a hole.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Mashi on August 28, 2012, 03:29:54 PMDisc Golf (typo, I'm supposing) is playing Golf, but with a frisby (which comes in different types, just as Golf clubs do) instead of a ball and a net instead of a hole.
I believe it's called Frolf.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman